“The Best Deal in Provo” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Provo B&B and Inns
Lake Oswego, Oregon
“The Best Deal in Provo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We visit Provo 3-4 times a year and we always stay at the Aspenwood Manor, if it is available. Its a converted house with four suites - we have stayed in two of the four suites - this time we were upstairs in the "Penthouse". Nice bed room and living room with new furniture. The kitchen and bathrooms in the "Penthouse" are not as large as the in the "Tuscan" suite downstairs but the bedroom is nicer. In both suites closet space is a bit limited but the price more than makes up for it. They also have keyless entry which makes it extremely convenient. It has been very quiet every time we have stayed. Walking distance to all the key places in Provo including BYU and it is right downtown. If it is available, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

It's the little things. They leave you a basket of snacks on arrival. Easy access to laundry. A nice kitchen area. It's just great. I stayed for a little over a month and it felt like home to me by the end. Oh, and if you care, the internet speed is fantastic. Communication with management is super smooth, and they are really working hard to fix even the smallest of problems.

You cannot go wrong with this place. If you need to stay in the Provo area for a month or more, this is the place you should be staying.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Saratoga Springs, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We were given a gift to stay at this place for our anniversary. We stayed in the Tuscan room and it was very charming. Our favorite was the tub! It was spotlessly clean unlike most hotel rooms where it's generally gross to look at! Everything was modern and updated, even the kitchen. We felt wealthy staying here even though we are not. I wish we could have stayed longer to actually use the kitchen.

My feedback to the owners is to leave a recipe and ingredients to bake our own small batch of chocolate chip cookies - that would have made our stay magical!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Provo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Most people write reviews after they enjoyed a place or just after hating something about a place. I am currently staying at the Manor and felt like it was worth sharing a couple things. This place has all the comforts of being home and at the same time feels like you are at some sort of an out of town vacation in Europe or some other foreign adventure.

At the last minute the house we were going to move into...suddenly was not available, and moving from out of town we needed a place to call home for a couple weeks while we figured out where we want to live.
I looked around at several locations, called a few and we were fortunate to find Aspenwood.
Sarah was amazing...she was able to squeeze us into the penthouse for a reasonable price and it basically has everything you need to feel like it's your own, including internet, cable, a fridge, and space to move around. Its not as big as a house will be for us, but we are stoked that we were able to find this cozy place! It's worth checking out if you are passing through or need a place to call home for a couple weeks!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I stayed at the Aspenwood Manor to finish up courses from school for my graduation. The unit I stayed in was very charming, had EVERYTHING I needed, and was very comfortable. I know of no place in Provo that you can stay and have all the 'perks' of home, and even feel like your on a bit of a vacation while working! It is very secure, in a nice quiet area. Sarah, who contacts you from the first email makes sure that things are great from the start, and I contacted her a couple of times just to see if I could make my stay longer. Unfortunately they were booked, but she gets back to you asap. I would highly recommend staying here and forgetting the hotels! This is way better and the price is much better also! You will not regret staying here! I was able to accomplish a great deal, and when I wanted to rest I was able to do so. You will love your stay here! Thank you Aspenwood Manor!

Christa, VA

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

I sincerely appreciate all your care to make our stay so pleasant.

I love having my own "home" when I come to visit in Utah. I love having my own kitchen, access to washer and dryer, beautiful decor and comfortable furniture. Thank you, Aspenwood Manor, for making this a reality.

• Stayed September 2012
Lake Oswego, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

We have been going to Utah and Provo for years for vacations and now for students at BYU. With graduation weekend approaching we called 6 months in advance to book at our regular hotel, and #1 rated on Trip Advisor (Marriott Springfield) for Provo. We found that they DOUBLED their rates for graduation weekend. I felt gauged and decided to look elsewhere. And where did I look? On Trip Advisor of course! That is how we found this surprise in Provo.

The Aspenwood Manor is a charming 100 year old home in downtown Provo. It features several suites. The front yard is not much to look at, but the house itself is very charming. We stayed in the "Tuscan Moon" suite. It was a nice refuge from the commotion of a large hotel during a busy weekend in Provo.

I called Aspenwood and the manager was VERY helpful. The website is accurate. Check-in is incredibly easy and features a key less entry. (Note: Ask what room number you are in, as they are marked by numbers not by their suite names). The suite was a very nice size.

Kitchen: Beautiful with newer appliances, granite counters and new cabinets. Fully stocked kitchen. What a delightful surprise to find a complimentary treat basket waiting!

Living Room: Is charming with leaded glass windows, but I will say they need to update the furniture and provide extended cable. The furniture does not match the rest of the suite. (It's not horrible, just dated and not that comfortable).

Bathroom: Completely renovated and immaculate. Very pretty.

Bedroom: Has a huge king size bed, with pretty bedding (and COMFY). The closet is small, but it is a 100 year old house, so there are some compromises that you should expect. Very nice flat screen on the wall in bedroom with extended cable.

Convenient "at the door" parking. Wonderful.

There isn't a full size ironing board, but a small half size. Just a small inconvenience that hopefully will be changed.

No maid service. I found this just provided extra privacy for us, so I actually surprisingly enjoyed that!

I'm pretty picky about hotels, as I feel it is an important part of any stay. In a nutshell, after years of staying at a hotel, I will return to Aspenwood Manor (and hope that there is a suite available!). It's quiet, charming and unique. While it needs a few "tweeks" in the living room, I can hardly complain with the unbelievably low price and overall experience.

Thank-you Aspenwood Manor!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Been to Aspenwood Manor? Share your experiences!