We stayed 1 night on our way north. Everything was perfect. The room was spotless. The staff was professional and helpful. The breakfast had everything you could want and was quite good. We will definitely be back. We travel quite a bit and usually stay in more upscale resorts. SpringHill Suites is an excellent value.
- Also Known As:
- Provo Springhill Suites By Marriott Hotel
- Provo Springhill Suites By Marriott Hotel Provo
- Provo SpringHill Suites By Marriott Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Provo SpringHill Suites is within walking distance of Brigham Young University and is an ideal location for Stadium of Fire, BYU Education Week, Women's Conference, and the Missionary Training Center. Access companies like Novell, Adobe, AtTask, and Cirque Lodge with our complimentary local shuttle service. Nestled next to the breathtaking Wasatch Mountains, this Provo hotel offers easy access to dining, shopping, and recreational activities such as skiing, hiking, and the best fly-fishing around. Families and sport teams will love our spacious and well appointed rooms with two queens or one king bed and all rooms provide a pull out couch for even more space. Take advantage of our complimentary breakfast and free high speed Internet. At the SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, you'll have the space you need to get things done or unwind and just be comfortable. Our stylish and smartly designed suites are 25% larger than a comparably priced hotel room, giving you room to succeed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Provo SpringHill Suites by Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.