“An old motel with some good points.” 3 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Provo
Amenity Motor Inn
Save Saved
You added Amenity Motor Inn to your Saves list
40 West 300 South, Provo, UT 84601 (Formerly Best Value Western Inn)   |
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Flagstaff, Arizona
“An old motel with some good points.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

I stayed two nights here upon return from a work stint in Hawaii and needed a place to rest and get reorganized. The reason I stayed here was that a couple who are friends have been the night managers of this place for the past year. But, this was not a freebie and I paid a nightly rate of $45, a pretty good value. Now I am being a little generous giving the Amenity three stars, but I would not call it poor - maybe fair to good. Also, it should be said, that the owner, a Chinese gentleman, is known as a kind and generous man. He is running a place catering to a lower end clientele, which have been known to be on the colorful side. The rooms are very basic motel and they have seen better days in terms of condition. However, some of the furniture is fairly new, the place was reasonably clean, and I slept comfortably. There were no difficulties with other guests. Also, I willl add that the Amenity is right in the middle of downtown Provo, and is within walking distance of the Amtrak train stop.

Room Tip: Don't stay here with fantastic expectations and appreciate the good value.