“The worst place” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 20 hotels in Provo
Rialto, California
“The worst place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

We were passing through on our way to Wyoming and stopped in Provo. We had another motel in mind but they had no vacanies.That motel recommended Executive Inn. They must have the same owner because I don't see how anyone could recommend this motel. It was so dark and dingy. The bathroom was so bad, moldy and stained that I didn't even want to take a shower. We had a kitchenette but I don't believe anyone would ever want to use the fridge, sink or microwave. I wouldn't want to cook here. I almost didn't want to sleep on the bed thinking there'd be bugs jumping on me at night. This is absolutely the worst motel I ever stayed in. When we checked out in the morning the clerk came out in his pajamas! Do not stay here.

Room Tip: I don't believe there are any good rooms!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

7 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Barcelona, Spain
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

As most, this was a very random stop as we were passing through late. Save yourself an awful experience and drive another 15 minutes - or sleep in your car. Either will be infinitely better than this 'hotel' - though I hate to use the word hotel on such a dump.

Dirty, dark, moldy, stained, noisy. They won't refund your money. We even brought up our own sheets, though hardly slept thinking about how disgusting the mattress must be.

All the reviews are true, so just drive right past.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

My family and I were passing through Provo and needed a place to stay and this was a last minute decision because all the other places in the vicinity were full.

However this was probably the worst hotel quality I have ever seen anywhere. Everything in the room is hanging by the string and we completely agree with all the comments that have been made about this establishment.

Avoid this hotel if you can by all means unless you are in a desperately tight situation.

• Stayed August 2012

Been to Executive Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Executive Inn & Suites

Address: 250 S University Ave., Provo, UT 84601 (Formerly Safari Motel)
Location: United States > Utah > Wasatch Range > Provo
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 20 hotels in Provo
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Executive Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Executive Inn & Suites Provo, Utah

If you own or manage Executive Inn & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.