“Nice Stop on I15” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Worthington, Oh
“Nice Stop on I15”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Clean rooms, great staff, very good breakfast. Also has indoor pool and whirlpool. The beds were comfortable and the hotel also has a small store for incidentals. The location is near Kmart and several other restaurants as well as nearby service stations for refueling. Nice stop just south of Salt Lake City. I would stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Michael R, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn Provo, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review on our hotel! We're glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that everything was to your satisfaction.

We work very hard to ensure that our guests feel that our hotel is their home away from home!

We look forward to your next stay with us!

Michael

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Bargain Price for what you get. This place was remodeled, refurbished and redone the first of April, 2014 and it shows it. We had a great spacious room with a comfortable bed... all the whistles and bells (microwave, small fridge, coffee & large flat screen). If there is an area that needs attention it was the so-so breakfast. But that said, this Provo property is highly commended.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Michael R, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn Provo, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!

We are pleased that our accommodations met your needs. We strive to make sure that each of our guests feel that our hotel is there home away from home.

We look forward to your next stay with us when you are back in Provo!

Newport News
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I have stayed here on a number of occasions. They are in the process of completing remodeling work. (I suspect it is finished by now) The staff at check in is first class and very friendly. Morning breakfast is decent and the lady who takes care of breakfast does a great job. While this is not a great hotel (it is good) the people that work there are. I travel to Provo once a month and will be a regular guest.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Michael R, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn Provo, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Dear Ken,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review of our hotel!

Yes, we have completed our renovation and we are very excited about the results with all new rooms, front desk, lobby/breakfast area, new state of the art gym, boardroom and many other amenities!

We're glad that you enjoyed the service that our staff provided. They work very hard to ensure that our guests feel that our hotel is their home away from home.

We look forward to your next stay with us when you visit Provo!

Spring, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Upon my arrival, I was welcomed to the front desk by Katie. She was very friendly, very welcoming and even included her buisiness card with the room key in case I needed anything.
The room was wonderful, comfy to sleep in with everything recently updated and remodeled.
The breakfast was great and every one that worked at the hotel was super friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Anne,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel! Katie does a great job in making our guests feel that hey are at their home away from home!

We're also glad that you enjoyed the room, breakfast and our friendly staff!

We look forward to your next stay when you visit Provo.

Castle Dale, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

My husband and I travel 120 miles from our home to go to doctor appointments, outpatient procedures, family functions, etc. and each and every time we stay with our "home away from home" friends at the Fairfield Inn in Provo. It was a very nice hotel prior to the remodel but now it's awesome....and that's just the facility. As for the staff, and we mean ALL of them, they go over and above normal hospitality! We are always greeted with smiles and wonderful conversation...heck, we are on a first name basis :) The complimentary breakfast is great and there's always delicious hot coffee, tea and lemon ice water available. I could go on and on in regards to the Fairfield Inn but to stop here I will just say that they have lifetime customers with us!

Room Tip: We have stayed in rooms on each floor but prefer the first floor corner rooms mostly due to our heal...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Michael R, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn Provo, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Dear Marie,

Thank you for your review!

You and Mike are definitely part of the Fairfield Inn Family! It's always great to see you both when you come to stay with us!

We'll see you on Valentine's Day!

Take care!

Michael Rice
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn Provo for one night in Nov 13'. I was in the area for a funeral and booked a room for $79 for the night. Upon walking into the lobby I noticed the interior area was under construction which caught me off guard. I don't remember anything on the website saying there would be construction, unless I missed it. The front desk women was welcoming and check-in was quick. I walked into the room and it was clean and looked fine for the one night. During the night every time the heater came on it would wake me up. I finally just shut it off and felt being cold would be better than limited sleep. In the morning around 8 am I could hear the construction people talking loudly outside my room. I guess they forgot this was a hotel and people might be sleeping. In the morning breakfast was served in small back office area and had a good slection. This might be the temporary area for breakfast until the construction is done. The hotel has free Wi-Fi and an indoor pool/ jacuzzi which I did not use.

If I came back to the Provo area I would probably stay at another Marriott affiliated hotel. The room were clean and of decent size and the breakfast was good. The staff was nice and helpful for what they had to work with, especially the breakfast women. I am sure things will be different once the construction is finished. My colleges stayed at the Spring Hill Suites just 3 miles away and that was a nice hotel. It was a difference between night and day, very modern rooms and lobby for $10-$15 more when I was booking. I wish I would have booked there instead.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Littleton, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Staff more than sufficiently accommodated a bus tour group of nearly 50 and provided excellent service. Rooms were perfect, clean and newly remodeled. Breakfast was more than sufficient for this size group.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Fairfield Inn Provo? Share your experiences!