“Nice location and cleans needs an update” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #6 of 20 hotels in Provo
“Nice location and cleans needs an update”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for quite some time and have always like the location off the freeway and close to everything Provo. A little disappointed this time though cause the room just feels dated. I know they are getting ready to do a major renovation though so I am looking forward to the next visit to see the changes. I liked the access to electric ports for all of my sons ipods and iphones and also the ipod dock/alarm clock. The phone didn't work on our room though which was inconvenient to talk to the front desk. I guess they didn't want to hear my complaints lol. My kids liked the breakfast and the big tub. I was surprised the tub was bigger than normal. I also like the curved shower curtain rod. Overall a great family value and the usual good Marriott customer service. Even though they messed up some of my paperwork they were really nice about it.

Room Tip: the end of the hall is nice and convenient to the parking lot
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Michael R, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn Provo, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your review!

We are glad that you have chosen to stay with us during your many visits to Provo! We are also glad you enjoyed the amenties in our room and the great customer service of our staff.

We do recognized the need to update our property and as I am responding to your review we are in the process of doing just that. We have completed 10 of our rooms and all of the beds have been upgraded to Serta top of the line mattresses.

We look forward to your next stay as we will have completed our remodel!

85 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Raleigh
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

This hotel is conveniently located right off I-15/University Drive. The room we had was clean. The extra towels and pillows we requested were ready and waiting in our room. The employee who checked us in was efficient, but not very engaging - no eye contact. Other staff, however, were very friendly and chipper. The complimentary breakfast had the usual hot and cold suspects. The towels were very thin (glad we had extra) and the shower was meek. We received a very good rate at this average Fairfield, so we will consider returning to this hotel when we are back in Provo.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Jeana,

Thank you for your review of our hotel!

We are glad that you found our location to be ideal for your stay and that you enjoyed our breakfast.

As a staff we work very hard to ensure that you feel that this is your home away from home.

The towels have been upgraded as we move through our remodel process and I apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused.

We look forward to your next stay when you are in town.

Vernal, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Good hotel, stayed a full work week. Same breakfast every morning. Hotel staff were friendly. Room was clean. TV did not work very well. Bed was a super soft foam bed. Don't drink the bottled water or they will charge 2.50 a bottle. Hotel close to shopping.

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel!

We're glad you enjoyed our breakfast, the soft comfortable beds, clean room and our wonderful staff! I apologize that you had a issue with TV, we did talk to our service provider and everything has been taken care of.

We really strive to make sure our guests feel that this is their home away from home.

We look forward to your next visit to Provo!

Michael
La Verkin, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I appreciated the customer service. Check-in was quick and easy, a real help when I came in late and tired. They called after I had 20 minutes or so to settle in to see if there was anything else they could do to help me. The room was clean, large, and comfortably equipped. The internet worked well and there were many good choices at breakfast. Price was very reasonable too.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Michael R, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn Provo, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear Doug,

Thank you for taking time to write a review of our hotel! We're glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Our staff works very hard to make our guests feel that this is their home away from home!

Our internet network is the fastest in the area at 10 mbps and is on a fibre optic network.

We look forward to your next stay with us when you are in the Provo area!

Michael
Ogden, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

My wife and I travel together on business and have stayed in many hotels and motels and the Fairfield Inn Provo is our favorite. We have used it for four different weeks in the past few months and every stay has been exceptional. The rooms are spacious and nice, the beds are very comfortable and the indoor pool and large hot tub are great. The facility is well maintained and comfortable. It is nicely located and close to good eating establishments and great shopping. The front desk staff and service are efficient and very accommodating. The breakfast is good and Mary who sets it up and tends to it is an absolute delight. We stay here now when there are closer accommodations to our work because this inn makes a few miles extra driving worth it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Michael R, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn Provo, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear Steven,

Thank for your very kind review of our hotel!

We are very glad that you and your family have enjoyed your stays with us over the last several months! Our entire staff works very hard to make sure our guests feel like our hotel is their home away from home. And we are excited that you feel that way about our hotel!

Thank you for recognizing our front desk staff, houskeeping and Mary, our breakfast hostess! They all do an exceptional job!

We look forward to having your family stay with us many more times!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

My wife and I had a mostly enjoyable stay at the Fairfield Inn in Provo. The front desk service was excellent. Checking in and out was a pleasure. I also enjoyed the good-sized hot tub and the above-average breakfast. The room was great. My one minor gripe was that one of the lamps wasn't turning on. No big deal.

My wife said the heater made a slight squeaking noise that made it a bit difficult for her to fall asleep. She is a very light sleeper. I wasn't bothered by it. She did enjoy the free breakfast. We both thought the staff member overseeing the breakfast was fantastic. If the price is right, I think we would stay here again if we needed a hotel in Provo.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Fairfield Inn P, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn Provo, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Dear Guests,

Thanks for taking time to write a review of our hotel!

Thanks for recognizing our wonderful staff!

We agree with you that our breakfast is way above average and that our hot tub is wonderful . Sorry about the inconvenience of the lamp and heater. They have been fixed.

Also thank you for recognizing Mary our breakfast hostess. She does a great job!

Well we look forward to your next stay with us when you are back in Provo!

Glendora, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

As I was exiting the freeway on a snowy evening, my car was struck from behind. Needless to say, I was 600+ miles from home and my car had been totaled. I didn't get to the hotel until after 10pm and from the time I walked in the door this staff went out of their way to help me. They offered to feed me dinner from the breakfast bar, a late check out, and to help me in any way they could. The staff took the extra step to drive me to Salt Lake City so I could get a rental car and continue my trip. The care they took in making me feel like I was at home was unbelievable. If I am ever in the area again, they will be my hotel of choice.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Dear Brian,

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review of our hotel.

We were very happy to be of service and glad that everything worked out and you made it to your destination and back home safely.

You are now part of the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Provo family!

We look forward to your next stay when you return to Provo!

Michael Rice

Been to Fairfield Inn Provo? Share your experiences!