“Excellent Customer Service” 4 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Provo
“Excellent Customer Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

My wife and I had a mostly enjoyable stay at the Fairfield Inn in Provo. The front desk service was excellent. Checking in and out was a pleasure. I also enjoyed the good-sized hot tub and the above-average breakfast. The room was great. My one minor gripe was that one of the lamps wasn't turning on. No big deal.

My wife said the heater made a slight squeaking noise that made it a bit difficult for her to fall asleep. She is a very light sleeper. I wasn't bothered by it. She did enjoy the free breakfast. We both thought the staff member overseeing the breakfast was fantastic. If the price is right, I think we would stay here again if we needed a hotel in Provo.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Fairfield Inn P, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn Provo, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Dear Guests,

Thanks for taking time to write a review of our hotel!

Thanks for recognizing our wonderful staff!

We agree with you that our breakfast is way above average and that our hot tub is wonderful . Sorry about the inconvenience of the lamp and heater. They have been fixed.

Also thank you for recognizing Mary our breakfast hostess. She does a great job!

Well we look forward to your next stay with us when you are back in Provo!

Michael Rice

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Glendora, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

As I was exiting the freeway on a snowy evening, my car was struck from behind. Needless to say, I was 600+ miles from home and my car had been totaled. I didn't get to the hotel until after 10pm and from the time I walked in the door this staff went out of their way to help me. They offered to feed me dinner from the breakfast bar, a late check out, and to help me in any way they could. The staff took the extra step to drive me to Salt Lake City so I could get a rental car and continue my trip. The care they took in making me feel like I was at home was unbelievable. If I am ever in the area again, they will be my hotel of choice.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Dear Brian,

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review of our hotel.

We were very happy to be of service and glad that everything worked out and you made it to your destination and back home safely.

You are now part of the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Provo family!

We look forward to your next stay when you return to Provo!

Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We have stayed at this Fairfield Inn several times and have truely found a home away from home. The front desk staff of Katie, Jenna, Rebekah, and Rosa are not only very efficient but are also very warm and welcoming. They are, without a doubt, the best staff we have ever met in all of our travels. We look forward to our next visit and highly recommend this Fairfield.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Glenn,

Thanks for taking time to write a review of our hotel!

We are truly grateful that you have found a home away from home at our hotel!

Thanks also for recognizing our great staff! They do such a wonderful job in taking care of the needs of our guests.

We look forward to your next trip to Provo and being of service to you and your family!

Bartlesville, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Pros: Clean, good location, good staff, high quality, great breakfast.
Cons: The only thing was that the King-sized bed had two valleys. You know, the ones from age. That's the ONLY criticism I can think of. I'd definitely visit again. Was a great value.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the front away from the freeway.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Pamela,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of our hotel!

We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your next trip to Provo!

Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to make your next stay even better!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

This is our second stay at the Fairfield, Provo. Over the past few years we've stayed at several different hotels in the area while here on business trips and have finally found the best. The staff is always available and is very courteous and caring. The place is clean and very well maintained. The beds and pillows are as comfortable as a true 5-Star. Even better, they serve real food for breakfast! We will be staying here again on all future biz trips.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Barrett,

Thank you for taking time to write a review of our hotel!

We're glad that you have enjoyed your stays with us. Also thank you for recognizing our staff. They work very hard to make our guests feel as if they are at their home away from home.

Also thanks for recognizing our breakfast! It's a really great breakfast.

We look forward to your future trips to Provo and to be able to be of service!

Meridian, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I highly recommend Michael and his staff at the Fairfield Inn Provo. We booked a meeting room for a company presentation. The facility was wonderful and the staff top notch! The rooms were nicely appointed and very comfy. Thanks again, Michael!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Michael R, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn Provo, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear Debbie,

Thank you for your kind review! We really enjoyed having you and your team here for your business presentation in our meeting room and to be able to host everyone in our rooms overnight.

Also thank you for recognizing our wonderful staff! They do a great job in all aspects of our hotel, from Juanita our housekeeping manager and her team, Katie our front desk manager and her staff, Izzy our maintenance engineer and Ben Hoffman our general manager.

We really want to make sure our guests feel like they are at their home away from home!

We look forward to your next trip to Provo!

Please tell Sharon and everyone hello from us!

Michael
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 5 days in September 2012 on a business trip. I found the hotel and location to be perfect while doing business in Provo.

The first thing I want to comment on is the customer service and maid service which I felt was excellent. Every employee I came in contact with was very friendly and professional. I was always given a nice greeting, and made to feel welcome during my stay.

Location is right off the 15 freeway. It is next door to the Sleep Inn hotel, a Sizzler restaurant, and an Arby’s restaurant. Across the street is a Ruby River steakhouse restaurant, a Maverick convenience store, a Sam’s club, a Subway restaurant, and a shopping mall is a little further North of the hotel.

Property is well maintained. It is a 3 story hotel. It has free parking around the hotel. It has a nice indoor pool and jacuzzi which is open until 11pm. They have a good free breakfast served from 6:30am - 9:30am, daily. The breakfast includes a variety of breads, waffle maker, scrabbled eggs, sausage links, microwavable breakfast sandwiches, cereals, oatmeal with toppings, fruit, juices, and coffee. There is also a computer and printer in the lobby, but there is not much privacy. They have a 24 washer(2)/dryer(2) room; wash is $1.50, dry is $1.25, and soap/bleach/fabric sheets are $1 each, which I thought was very reasonable. There is no gym on the property.

The room was average size, and well very well maintained and cleaned. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The room had a medium size flat screen television, but no HD. I was able to hook up my digital camera to the television to look at pictures I had taken. There is also a small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and an IPOD docking station radio/alarm. There is no safe in the room. The bathroom is also average size and well maintained and cleaned.

The only negative, and it's a minor one, is that there is only one ice machine on the first floor. But the elevator gets you up and down quickly.

I found this hotel to be perfect when traveling to Provo. I would stay here again with my family and would highly recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Michael R, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn Provo, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write a review of our hotel!

And also thank you for recognizing our wonderful staff, both our front desk and houskeeping personnel. We really work hard with the end result in mind to have our guests feel that they are at their home away from home.

We do have a great location as you mentioned, right off Interstate Highway 15 and across from the Provo Towne Centre with their shops, restaurants and movie theatre.

As you mentioned we do work very hard to maintain our hotel to the standards of a Marriott property and to meet the needs of our guests.

Once again thank you for your review of our hotel and we look forward to your next trip to Provo!

Michael
Also consider these accommodations in or near Provo
Hampton Inn Provo
Sleep Inn Provo
Sleep Inn Provo
#9 of 20 in Provo
3.5 of 5 stars 154 reviews

Been to Fairfield Inn Provo? Share your experiences!