“Nice facility” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Richland Wa, United States
“Nice facility”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

Room very nice, quite, good bed, clean, microwave and frig.,good location, typical Hampton experience. Front desk person very pleasant and helpful. Pool and Spa looked nice but I did not have time to try them out. Recommend you stay. Nice to get away from Salt Lake traffic. I don't have more to say. I don't have more to say. I don't have more to say. I don't have more to say.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Eric G, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Provo, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
We thank you for your review. We value your opinion and are happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

This is from someone who Travels quite a bit. The people here do most of anything to make sure you are having a pleasurable stay. Being away from home, all you can ask for is for friendly service that responds to your needs. This hotel and it's staff does just that. Jaime was especially great during our stay. I cannot think of a time she didn't smile. I would not hesitate to recommend! Thank you Jaime and all of the staff at this hotel.

• Stayed August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
Eric G, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Provo, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Thank you for your kind words of our hotel. We are glad you had an excellent stay with us and look forward to you staying with us again.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

We recently stayed at the Hampton Inn in Provo, Utah, on our way back to our home in Tucson. Let me first state that the room accommodations were very nice, and the Staff were very pleasant and helpful. The only major problem that I would mention about our accommodations was that the Fitness Center was right next to our room. For the Hotel Staff's benefit, as it is my hope that they read my review, was Room #105. The Fitness Center is open from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm and has weight equipment and three (3) treadmills, which by the way are located on the adjoining wall with Room 105. Note: The Fitness Center is rather small and there is no room to move the equipment around, as such the treadmills cannot be moved. Unfortunately for my Husband and I one of the treadmills stayed in use until around 10:00 pm, and we felt as though a freight train was coming through our wall. I can't imagine what the sound would be like if all three treadmills were in use. I spoke to the Front Office Staff about this and they advised me that on previous occasions they had received complaints about the noise from occupants of Room #105. As the Room Rate for this room was $160.00, with an AAA/AARP discount, plus tax of around $20.00, one would think that for $180.00 this should not occur. Management did allow me to use my Hilton Honors Points for the stay, but this still cost us 20,000 points, which I feel should have been refunded to us.

Room Tip: I think that most of their rooms are nice, however I would definitely avoid Room #105 as it is right...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank SPCLTEE
Brandon T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Provo, responded to this review, June 4, 2015
Dear valued guest-

Some time ago you stayed with us and reviewed our hotel. We would like to express appreciation to you for taking the time to fill out a review for our hotel. We are currently in the process of going through all of our past reviews and looking for additional opportunities to improve the experience for all our future guests. We look forward to you staying with us again soon.

Portland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

We were on our second day of travel between Portland, OR, and Fairplay, CO, when we decided to stay at the Hampton Inn in Provo, UT. We made our reservation by phone after checking reviews online. The hotel is conveniently located off the interstate in an area with lots of amenities. There were two people at the front desk when we arrived; one assisting other guests, and the other never looked up from her computer. This bothered us but we patiently waited our turn. Check-in was easy and we had our choice of a room on the second or third floor. Our room was clean and comfortable. There were some loud guests we could hear in the hallway but they quieted down by the time we were ready to sleep. In the morning we ate the complimentary breakfast. The selection was good with waffles, bagels topped with eggs, and all the regular selections. The food was good and we left satisfied to start the last day of our trip.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciate it. We are glad to hear you had a great stay. We thank you for all the comments you shared.
Derby, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

OK - this is the number one rated hotel in Provo - -

Here is a review from a seasoned traveler. The hotel is old - the lobby needs to be up dated. The parking is what you would expect - The room s are up dated but what you would expect from a Hampton.

The bed was comfortable, the television is a 40" LG, The bathroom is up dated. Over all the hotel is nice. The front desk sells the hotel.

Would I come back - probably. It iid a nice not an above average Hampton

Room Tip: Choose a room to the back - its quiet
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

ascot
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

I stayed at this hotel due to traveling across country with my small poodle. I called the hotel directly ahead to reserve my room. When I arrived they asked me the floor I wanted to stay at, so I requested 3rd and was given a room off the main lobby. Late afternoon arrival was welcomed with fresh cookies and coffee in the lobby. The view was off the parking lot but also has a side mountain view. This hotel is just off the freeway but tucked back off the busy road so very quiet. Also it is near other hotels and has many grassy areas with mountain views to walk the dog, but quiet near the parking lot. Room was very clean and my daughter felt the sheets were softest of the places we had stayed on the road trip. There is an Arby's in walking distance, and a Sizzler a block up the street. The lobby had a few items for purchase and saw a Papa Johns delivery guy in the elevator so get food as no restaurant is at the hotel. Also a mall is just a few blocks away. The breakfast room was very nice with fresh pineapple, orange and grapefruit slices along with the usual eggs, waffle machine and oatmeal options. Wireless was fast. Definitely would stay here again! I had to go through Provo anyway and this hotel was on the way out of town. It saved time in the morning as I could just jump on the freeway less than a block away to drive to LA.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your review. It's greatly appreciated how you displayed many of our hotel amenities here at the hotel and that are close by to our property. Thanks again!
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I visited Provo to attend a BYU football game and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The room was well equipped and the location was great. It was accessible to every destination I planned to visit, especially BYU. The breakfast area was a nice setup.

Stayed October 2013

Brandon Tueller
Also consider these accommodations in or near Provo
Baymont Inn & Suites Provo River
Sleep Inn Provo
Sleep Inn Provo
#8 of 20 in Provo
3.5 of 5 stars 178 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn Provo? Share your experiences!