“Aug Provo” 4 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn - Provo to your Saves list
Days Inn - Provo
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1675 N 200 West, Freedom Boulevard, Provo, UT 84604   |
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Provo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Oooh very clean... that's nice. Also flat screen television. You know you picked the wrong place if it has an old box tv.. but has flat screen. Pool is ok and average. Inside the pool fence I felt like I was visiting my dad at the federal pen. But the gate did work. Breakfast...well grab a banana and go to Dennys next door.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Courtney F, General Manager at Days Inn - Provo, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Thank you for your recent review with Days Inn of Provo! We love having our new flat screen televisions, and are glad you enjoyed them! We have a complimentary continental breakfast, but are glad there is a restaurant across the street for those guests who prefer that. We are glad you had a great stay and we welcome you back as soon as you are able! Thank you again for staying with us at Days Inn!
Arizona, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Nothing fancy here, just a nice, simple, clean motel for an affordable price. And they have adjoining rooms, which we requested with our online reservation and were given. We were a bit concerned about noise with it being on the intersection of two major roads, but it was fairly quiet. The entrance/exit to/from the road is strange, you have to enter from Freedom Blvd, there's no entrance from University Pkwy, and you can't turn left out of the hotel parking lot onto Freedom Blvd. The breakfast could have used a few more things for variety, it was pretty basic, but it was free so no major complaints.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Harry R, General Manager at Days Inn - Provo, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Thank you for your recent review with Days Inn of Provo. We are glad you enjoyed the adjoining rooms we provided. We hope that the next time you stay with us we will not only be able to meet your expectations, but exceed them. From all of us at Days Inn, we appreciate your business.
Budapest
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

This is a very affordable motel with all you need. I have stayed here before and after a hike in Utah. The rooms are very big, with a micro and a fridge. You also have a decent sized bathroom. The bed is huge, and it has airconditioning. Nothing fancy but if you just need to crush somewhere this is the place to go in Provo.

Shopping area is in 10 minutes walk.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Courtney F, General Manager at Days Inn - Provo, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Thank you for your positive review of Days Inn of Provo! We appreciate your feedback. We pride ourselves in the great atmosphere that is here and thank you for pointing that out. We hope to see you back again soon!
Lompoc, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

This was just a stopover to our final destination. Our group consisted of my wife and I and our adult daughter in 2 rooms. We got in late and the man at the counter wasn't exactly unprofessional but could have been more helpful - he looked and acted like he wasn't quite awake. The parking lot is set up in what I would call an unorthodox manner (deference seemed to be given to the space for the pool instead of letting guests park near their rooms when this motel was designed). The rooms were good but not great. The beds were comfortable enough - no soreness or stiffness the next day. The sound level was good enough that we weren't woken up by any external noises. The complimentary breakfast was better than most (no waffle maker but plenty of cereal, hot oatmeal, pastries, juices, milk, coffee, tea). The breakfast room was on the small side for the size of the motel but adequate for the 10 or so people that were attending when we did. The morning staff was alert and actually seemed to be happy to be there.

Room Tip: Check in early to get a room that you can park near or you will wind up having to park in back of th...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Days Inn of Provo. Thank you for both the negative and positive aspects, as we will know what we need to work on and what we have done well. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. Days Inn continuously strives to create memorable moments with our guests. We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We hope to see you again soon!
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I have absolutely no idea how anyone could rate this anything better than Terrible. I was in town and selected this hotel due to the proximity of the BYU stadium. Upon arriving, I turned the air conditioner on only to find that the fan made a horrible noise. I called and requested either the air conditioner be fixed, or to be moved to the other room. The front desk attendant arrived to my room, inspected the AC unit and advised that they could not fix it, nor could they move me to another room due to the fact that the hotel was sold out. Nor, would they give me a refund. I requested that a manager be called. I was advised that no manger was available. So I was suck with a room with a broken AC in which nobody would be able to sleep through. I ended up calling Days Inn Customer Service and they took my information. After being there for 15 minutes, I opted not to stay here. I have attempted to contact the hotel numerous times and nobody answers the phone. I have attempted to contact customer service, and after being on the phone three times for a total hold time of 75 minutes, I still have not made any headway in seeking a return on my funds.

The AC unit aside... the room smelled, towels were dirty, floors looked, beds were springy. Even if the AC worked, my review would be poor at best.

Room Tip: Do not chose a room here. Plenty of other options in the area.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. We appreciate all our guest comments as they provide us with items we can work on for the future. We have shared your comments regarding the air conditioner with the maintenance to ensure these types of situations are handled differently in the future. We hope to see you again soon, to have an opportunity to show you an exceptional stay. Thank you for your time.

Been to Days Inn - Provo? Share your experiences!