“Excellent value and clean rooms” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 25% Summer Sale
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Pennsylvania
“Excellent value and clean rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Some Days Inns are so-so, but this one is really clean and well kept. I was in Provo for a conference on the BYU campus and enjoyed the walk from the motel because the rest of the day I had to sit a lot. The walk is about 20 minutes or so and very safe. I was pleased at how clean my room was and that the morning breakfast was a bit better than at some similar motels. Don't expect a breakfast such as one at a nice B&B, but it is quite acceptable … yogurt, coffee, small muffins, raisin bread, juice. The location is very handy and easy to find. I have no complaints.

Room Tip: I enjoyed a room with a King size bed.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Courtney F, General Manager at Days Inn - Provo, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
We appreciate your review with us here at Days Inn of Provo. We love hearing when people have a great stay with us, as we invest a lot of time and effort in training our team to ensure the highest level of warm and personalized service to all of our guests. We hope to see you back at the Days Inn soon, so we can again exceed your expectations. Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Chilliwack, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

I was in town for a course so I stayed at this motel on the recommendation of the school that I would be attending. I had stayed at a Days Inn elsewhere in the past, and it was fine, so I had not expected any issues. What a mistake! My room was filthy: carpet, bathroom, phone, ice bucket, etc. However, the sheets were the worst as they had what appeared to be fresh blood and urine stains on them. The room had a terrible scent to it. Staff informed me that I was unable to switch rooms as they were booked solid. As I was to find out so were all the other motels/hotels in town that weekend. My cell phone had gone down earlier in the day, so I attempted to make an important long distance call and have it charged to my room. The front counter staff informed me that I was not able to make long distance calls from the room phone, and they were unable to tell me where a local pay phone was to make the important call. Also, they were unable to direct me to the location of the nearest pharmacy to buy some toiletries that I had forgotten when I left home. Apparently none of them lived in the area! That night I had to endure a nonstop drunken party going on next door. My repeated calls to the front desk seemed to do nothing to stop the noise. Staff were generally unhelpful, uninterested, and generally uncaring. They didn't care that I was a guest, who had never been to their town before and required assistance. The room itself was extremely overpriced! I can not recommend this motel in good faith to any traveller.

Room Tip: Avoid this place.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for very much for taking the time to review our property. We truly value the opinions of our guests and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay with us. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We have addressed the issues you informed us of and will make every effort to correct them. We want you to know that we truly enjoy sharing our passion of providing great customer service with our guests, and we take immediate action to correct any issues that are brought to our attention from our valued guests. We would love an opportunity to serve you again and not only meet, but exceed your expectations. We hope to see you again and wish you the very best in the future.
Mesa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

This hotel is perfect for a quick night or two in Provo. The room was clean and nice, and the bed was comfortable! My only issue is the "free continental breakfast". It had a few little tiny muffins, some yogurts, and a couple choices of cereal. Some real muffins, bagels, fruit, etc would be nice.

The only bad thing was the office check-in area (which is also where you eat) smelled so bad of curry and Indian food. No one in my family would walk in there because the smell was so strong. I understand the managers live there at the building, and are cooking/eating there,
but they really need to try to do something about the smell.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Tumbler Ridge, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

front desk staff would not honour discount coupon although hotel was not full. room was clean but bathroom incredibly small and needed updating. No sound insulation we could hear the showers and toilet flushing from our neighbours, the room above us partied until 4am and security did nothing. free breakfast was adequate but nothing special. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Provo
Sleep Inn Provo
Super 8 Provo Byu Orem
Super 8 Provo Byu Orem
#12 of 20 in Provo
3.0 of 5 stars 566 reviews

Been to Days Inn - Provo? Share your experiences!