“This Days Inn Provo has never failed us.” 4 of 5 stars

Days Inn - Provo
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1675 N 200 West, Freedom Boulevard, Provo, UT 84604   |
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Provo
The O.C.
“This Days Inn Provo has never failed us.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Clean, comfy, a really spacious room right across from the heated pool. Continental b'fast in the lobby is coffee/tea/juices, cereal (dry and oatmeal), toast, bagels, cream cheese/jams & jellies, muffins & fruit: what I do is bring a tray and some larger cups with me from home, grab some eats and take it to one of the tables poolside. It's open 6:30 am until 10 am. Pool is open 8 am until 10 pm seasonally. It's close to all the shopping & restaurants on University Pkwy, BYU & a lot of the BYU student lodging.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Twin Falls, Idaho
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

The pool was half filled. It was a masquito haven. The tv was not HD. The in-room coffee pot did not work. Then the hair dryer did not work. The breakfast was cold cereal, bread to toast, and small danish. There was coffee in the office but who wants to go to the office for coffee when you want to just take it easy and drink coffee in your room. The main sewer drain where you park was not draining and that was another masquito haven. I would not stay here again. The manager was not available until 3. I was on a schedule. What a hole!!!!! ICK

Room Tip: do not stay here
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Springfield, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

The night manager went above and beyond the norm for service. I was having difficulty getting information that I desperately needed, he steeped in and even brought in his family to help and stayed with the proses until completed

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Lake Elsinore, California, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

At first I was a little concerned about staying at this hotel since it was so inexpensive and it allowed dogs. My husband and I decided to take a chance even though it was for/during our wedding and honeymoon, and we were pleasantly surprised. The hotel staff was friendly, the rooms were clean, plenty of parking spaces, free WiFi, not very noisy, close to stores, and within walking distance of Denny's. The housekeeping staff also wore scrubs, so that was pretty cool. We ended up extending our stay. Our television/cable did stop working one night and I called down to the front to see if it was a cable problem or just a problem with our room. I did not realize that it was 12:30 am, but the concierge still happily came up and tried to fix the TV. When he could not get it to work, he said we could switch rooms a.s.a.p. or in the morning. He was so nice and so helpful. The only downside is that they changed/raised their pet policy/pet fees, but they honored the price that was on our reservation confirmation. Of course it is not the Ritz, but it is definitely better than any other motel I have stayed in. My husband and I would totally stay here again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Brooklyn
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. My only complain is that when someone turns the water on above your room, it's very loud (or at least it was in my room). The staff is friendly and attentive.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn - Provo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn - Provo

Address: 1675 N 200 West, Freedom Boulevard, Provo, UT 84604
Location: United States > Utah > Wasatch Range > Provo
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn - Provo 2*
Nestled in the valley formed by the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache mountains, Days Inn Provo hotel near Brigham Young University is the perfect place for your Utah vacation. Our convenient location near Highway 189 means it is easy to visit popular destinations near our pet-friendly Provo, UT, hotel. Our welcoming, helpful staff will help you get the most out of your trip. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn - Provo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn - Provo Utah
Provo Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn - Provo, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.