“Pleasantly Surprised” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Lake Elsinore, California, USA
“Pleasantly Surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

At first I was a little concerned about staying at this hotel since it was so inexpensive and it allowed dogs. My husband and I decided to take a chance even though it was for/during our wedding and honeymoon, and we were pleasantly surprised. The hotel staff was friendly, the rooms were clean, plenty of parking spaces, free WiFi, not very noisy, close to stores, and within walking distance of Denny's. The housekeeping staff also wore scrubs, so that was pretty cool. We ended up extending our stay. Our television/cable did stop working one night and I called down to the front to see if it was a cable problem or just a problem with our room. I did not realize that it was 12:30 am, but the concierge still happily came up and tried to fix the TV. When he could not get it to work, he said we could switch rooms a.s.a.p. or in the morning. He was so nice and so helpful. The only downside is that they changed/raised their pet policy/pet fees, but they honored the price that was on our reservation confirmation. Of course it is not the Ritz, but it is definitely better than any other motel I have stayed in. My husband and I would totally stay here again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Brooklyn
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. My only complain is that when someone turns the water on above your room, it's very loud (or at least it was in my room). The staff is friendly and attentive.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

North Salt Lake
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We wanted to be within walking distance to the event in Provo we'd purchased tickets to for the 4th of July. This was an excellent choice because it was only 2 blocks from the event and no traffic to deal with. The room was very clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, the property itself was in excellent shape. The only draw back I had was it was a little too high priced for not even receiving the Free Breakfast that was offered. Yes, there was a breakfast, but unless you're happy with toast, 3 bran cereals, tiny overgrown could eat with 1 bite, and danish with a dab of a middle then itisn't the right place for a Free Breakfast. I violent complain because everything else was great, but when you see a tiny dining space, literally at the front desk, and wonder how people bud going to fit there to eat, after experiencing the eating 1 morning I could understand that a small dining place yat no problem. Just very disappointing when a hotel offers the Free amenities, and you book it because you won't have to pay for breakfast, and the amenities are all but not there. I believe my room rate should've been $10 bucks less to compensate for the empty tummy. I don't usually complain but I paid $100 a night for the empty promise.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Charlotte
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Bathroom fixtures are old and worn as are the furnishings. The place is adequate for a place to sleep and shower, but that's about it. Clean and bug free. Breakfast was ok- bagels, toast, juice, coffee, fruit, and cereal.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Citrus Heights
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

It was satisfactory. Office staff were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast became boring very soon. Some variety would be nice..

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn - Provo? Share your experiences!