“Great stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Rogers, Arkansas
“Great stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

We stayed overnight with our kids and this place was perfect. I had to knock a star because the pool area seemed dirty to me- the hot tub was closed and we were looking forward to spending some time there. Breakfast was great, staff was exceptional, and our room was clean and comfortable. Note that it is an older hotel-

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
michaelTgregson, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a review for our Marriott Residence Inn Provo. We are happy knowing that you enjoyed your stay and the service that you received while staying with your family at our hotel.

I apologize for the cleanliness of the pool area during your stay. If something like this happens and we are notified I can assure you that we take immediate action to clean the area and correct the problem. We will be sure to highlight this as a training opportunity for our staff right away.

Thank you again for staying with us. Please let me know when you are coming again so that I can assure that you have an excellent stay.

Warmest regards,
Michael Gregson
Director of Sales
michael.gregson@dimdev.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Torrance, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We had a wonderful experience at the residence inn in Provo. We were able to check in early
which allowed us to proceed with our sight seeing. We were traveling with our 12 yr old grandaughter. Our room was very clean. The free breakfast was as usual very good. we always stay at residence inn's when we can. We left early the next morning & drove to salt lake since
we had booked a tour. Our grandaughter discovered that she didn't have her wallet containing
her vacation money. I called back to the hotel & spoke with Chad. He kindly offered to search the restaurant & our room. The wallet was found in the room with money inside. Chad then
offered to mail the wallet to our home. We cannot say enough about Chad & all that he did for us. Our grandaughter felt terrible about losing her wallet but thanks to Chad & his kindness
it all ended on a very happy note for us. Thanks again Chad for outstanding service. It just
reinforced our feelings about the residence Inn.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
michaelTgregson, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear Guest,

Losing a wallet will always ruin a trip/vacation... We are so glad to hear that you contacted Chad. Chad has been the Residence Inn super hero during the 13 years he has been here, and he is very good at saving the day no matter the circumstance. Thank you for your kind words in regards to our hotel and in regards to Chad as well.

Enjoy the reset of your trip! We look forward to your next visit and the opportunity to serve you again.
Boardman, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

First, I got this room for a steal via Priceline. My first impression of this hotel was definitely positive: Jennifer, at the front desk, was not only friendly but extraordinarily efficient during check-in. Additionally, when I asked if coffee was available all-day, she specifically made a fresh pot of decaf for me! Really great customer service!

The room was on the second floor at the end of the building. It was extremely comfortable and clean. Best of all, it included a nearly full-size kitchen (stove top, microwave, fridge and dishwasher) that is fully stocked with everything one would need to cook and clean up. There was also a sitting area with a fold out couch, a recliner and a flat screen tv. The bed is comfortable and every amenity a family needs was provided --- even free microwave popcorn!

I can't say enough good about this hotel. We really appreciated the great customer service, a clean and comfortable room in great location.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review in regards to your stay with us at our Residence Inn Provo. We take pride in the "hospitality" that we provide and are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Please allow us the opportunity to serve you again next time you are in town and in need of lodging. Have a wonderful day!
New Haven, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

This hotel was great! I'm accustomed to bottom barrel "budget" motels, so this was a little nicer than I'm used to, but I think by most standards the Residence Inn was fairly reasonably priced, immaculately clean, and well-kept.

My room was large, new-looking, and spotless, with a near-full kitchen (full-size fridge/freezer, microwave, stovetop, dishwasher, sink, dishes, utensils, and various bits of cookware). Furniture included a comfortable bed, a dining table, a desk, a large couch, and several chairs. My window looked out onto a bare brick wall, but I didn't mind; I like privacy. The fridge and the AC were loud, but in a relaxing white noise kind of way. The complementary breakfast included a range of hot and cold options: diy waffles, eggs, sausage, potatoes, fruit, oatmeal, cereal, bagels, etc. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The location is a brisk 20-30 minute walk from the BYU campus, but conveniently located next to several shopping centers--there is a grocery store, several popular restaurants, and even a dollar theater in easy walking distance. I was impressed and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review of our Residence Inn Provo. You covered so much from our rooms to local activities and shopping, and we can't thank you enough!

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit. Have a wonderful day!
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Great customer service from all on the staff. The rooms were clean and plenty of space. The beds were comfortable and my kids even said the pull out couch was comfortable. The free breakfast is always appreciated by our family. The breakfast staff was working hard to keep up with all the people and they were doing it with a smile. I even noticed them twice going the extra mile to get something out of the back that someone had requested. There was an issue with our room reservation and the staff (including the manager who contacted us later) was kind and took care of the problem. The indoor pool was clean and stocked with plenty of towels. Rooms on the south side are next to a road so avoid if the traffic noise bothers you. It bugged my wife, but I didn't notice it. There is a walking trail right behind the hotel that is nice.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are next to a road so avoid if the traffic noise bothers you. It bugged my w...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Brady W, General Manager at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the amazing review concerning your stay at the Provo Residence Inn by Marriott. I am going to share your comments with my team today during our morning huddle and I know they are going to smile big as I share your wonderful comments with them.

It is our ultimate goal to ensure our guests are completely taken care of. I am so happy to hear that you were.

We look forward to your return to the Provo Residence Inn.

Have a terrific day,

General Manager - Provo Residence Inn
Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel, ideally placed in a lovely community of Provo, near to the mountains. Good breakfast and lively, helpful staff. No complaints. I recommend the Kneaders bakery and coffee, similar to Panera bread nearby.

• Stayed May 2014
Brady W, General Manager at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. The Provo Residence Inn is situated in such an amazing location with the mountains to the east and the Provo River and Trail in our backyard. I'm happy that you enjoyed your experience.

Thank you for your kind words concerning our Provo Residence Inn staff. I will make sure to let them know that you appreciated their helpful service.

In reference to food, I too agree that Kneaders is a great substitute for Panera Bread when you are looking for a yummy salad or sandwich near the Provo Residence Inn.

I trust we will get to see you again.

Thank you for staying at the Provo Residence Inn by Marriott

General Manager - Provo Residence Inn by Marriott
DeLand, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Wow! This place has all the comforts of home and then some. The room was cleaned daily, the facilities are maintained very well. The morning hot breakfast is delicious. Nothing bad at all to say about this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014
Brady W, General Manager at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Good afternoon!

Thank you for providing such a wonderful review for the Provo Residence Inn. I will ensure the team is aware as I know they will be thrilled.

We look forward to having the opportunity of serving you again should you be returning to the are.

Have a terrific day,

General Manager - Provo Residence Inn by Marriott
Also consider these accommodations in or near Provo
Hampton Inn Provo
Fairfield Inn Provo
#4 of 20 in Provo
4.0 of 5 stars 134 reviews
La Quinta Inn Provo Town Center

Been to Residence Inn Provo? Share your experiences!