“Great Room” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Jonesboro, GA
“Great Room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stayed here for two nights in October. We were in town for a football game and this hotel was a short walk to the stadium. The hotel is also convenient to BYU and to restaurants in the area. In fact we parked our car when we arrived on a Friday afternoon and never moved the car until we left on Sunday. The staff was helpful and friendly. The rooms were of good size and clean. We enjoyed the pool and the breakfast was good. We had no problems at all and would definitely stay here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Brady W, General Manager at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Dear Patron,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott in Provo, Utah. We strive to be the choice hotel for those looking to visit the area and appreciate your willingness to provide a review concerning your most recent stay with us.  Your comments help us more than you know. We pride ourselves on our service and attention to detail.

I’m thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay and I will make sure to let the entire staff know during my next morning huddle/meeting.

Our goal is to make certain our guests are taken care of and I’m happy to know that you were. Please contact me when you are returning to the area because I would love the opportunity to meet you personally as well as make sure your needs are completely taken care of.

Again, thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Provo Residence Inn by Marriott during your visit to the area.

General Manager, Provo Residence Inn by Marriott

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Gig Harbor, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

We spent three nights here. Our adult daughter slept on the pull-out couch, which is probably better suited for smaller children. Our bed was very comfortable and the bedroom was separated from the living area by louvered double doors. The 3rd floor room was very quiet. The indoor pool was cool and refreshing and the breakfast buffet contained a large variety of hot and cold items including make-them-yourself waffles with strawberry and blueberry/whipped cream topping. The hotel is close to shopping, the university, a large mall and many restaurants. One could also cook in the room with its well-equipped kitchen. Internet connection was satisfactory. A plumbing problem was promptly addressed by maintenance staff. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Third floor rooms on back side are very quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

San Bernardino
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

This hotel is about 2 miles from the freeway, so it's not as convenient for just passing through late at night. We got a huge suite for a regular room price. It was the size of a small apartment! So much room with a full kitchen, which we didn't use. The hotel was super clean and everyone was pleasant. Good breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013

Elk Grove, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Stayed three nights while attending a my business conference. I shared a two bedroom suite with another conference attended. The suite was very large and accommodated us both very adequately. There were three televisions in the two bedroom suite and the furniture was comfortable. My bed was so comfortable as was the bed in the other bedroom, as I was told by the brother-in-law. The room did not come with a blender but I asked for one and it was in the room before I was got there.
The breakfast buffet was outstanding. A good variety of wonderful tasting items, from the hotcake which one makes for them self rather than having them sitting under a hot light waiting to be picked. The eggs where good and the potatoes were excellent. There was also a nice mix to fresh fruit and topping for the eggs and hot cakes.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel appeared to be centrally located and close to restaurants and a grocery store.
I would stay at this Residence Inn should I have a return trip to Provo.

Room Tip: I like to get an upper floor room for lest noise. However, I did not notice any excessive noise in...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Lake Oswego, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stay in Provo 4-5 times a year and this is our new go to place to stay. We were on the third floor toward the back of the property and it was absolutely quiet. The room was very large - with a nice kitchen, living room and bed room. Decent internet speed 2.5Mbs Down / 1.5Mbs up.
Breakfast was included and there were good hot options plus all the normal continental offerings.
The staff was very friendly. Parking is a bit tight if you come late.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Rita R, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn and wonderful review you provided. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay, we hope you will come back soon. If I can be of assistance to you in making future reservations or in any way I will list my information below.

Again, thank you for being our guests.

Rita RIling/Director of Sales
801-374-1000
rita.riling@dimdev.com
San Antonio, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stayed at this Residence Inn as part of a business trip to Provo. Location was fairly close to a number of companies in the Provo area. The property is sizable with ample parking. Staff was friendly. Rooms were typical Residence Inn as far as size. The appliances appeared to have been updated. The one downside was that the bed seemed to be a bit more stiff than I have typically experienced at a Marriott property which made for a challenging night of sleep. Room was very clean and well kept. Breakfast, which is included with Residence Inn stays, was good although they could not seem to keep up with coffee demand. Overall, I would stay here again given good proximity.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Rita R, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will return again soon. I would love to be of assistance to you in any way so please don't hesitate to let me know, I will list my information below. Again, thank you so much for being our guest.

Rita Riling
Director of Sales
rita.riling@dimdev.com
801-374-1000
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

The one complaint was that they don't have any king beds. Breakfast was great but the staff wasn't cleaning the tables or putting out additional food until asked. Other than that everything was great. Staff was happy to get me ice from the lobby because my refrigerator freezer had not made enough ice for me after I had been there 2 hours. Rooms as always big and had all the supplies for the kitchen that you would need. Beds were comfortable and clean. Shower was clean and had plenty of hot water. Had a flat screen TV and the extra blanket in the closet. Pool was clean. This was the second time I had stayed at this Residence Inn and again was very happy. They always have the computer and printer with paper in the lobby to print my boarding passes.

Room Tip: I was in room 101 and its windows was in the front and was next to the parking lot. Everybody that c...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Brady W, General Manager at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Miss Loretta,

Greatings from the Provo Residence Inn. Thank you so much for staying with us again your recent trip.

We appreciate the kind comments about our wonderful facility and staff. At the Provo Residence Inn, we pride ourselves in providing great service to our guests. I will make certain to share your comments with my Provo Residence Inn team during our morning huddle.

Also, thank you for informing me concerning your want for a king size bed as well as the clearing of tables during breakfast . I sleep on a king at home and love it so I can see why you would want the same. Also, I understand why it would be frustrating when looking for a table to sit at and only seeing tables with food and plates from a previous guest.

I promise you that during our next renovation or bed replacement whichever is first, I will make sure to share your request with ownership. Also, I have spoken with my breakfast team and they have assured me to keep a better eye on the tables to make certain we have seating for all of our guests.

Again, thank you so much for staying with us. I would love to personally meet you during your next stay. Please feel free to contact me prior to your next visit so that I can ensure your stay is exceptional.

Have a wonderful day,

General Manager Provo Residence Inn

Been to Residence Inn Provo? Share your experiences!