“Exactly what we were looking for on our family vacation” 5 of 5 stars

Special Rate
49.00 RATE 2 NIGHT MIN.
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Price
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Exactly what we were looking for on our family vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Returning from a family vacation, we needed a place to rest. However, we've become accustomed to certain amenities: heated indoor pools, fitness centers, clean and bug free, refrigerators in our room and free WiFi. This hotel met all of our requirements and more. I liked having a room that led directly outside to the parking lot but still close to the pool/fitness center and lobby. The rooms have been transformed with beautiful wood floors and furniture. There was even a sound wave type radio for pairing my iPod. Plenty of luggage storage area. We will definitely stay again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
RLK655, General Manager at Greenwell Inn, responded to this review, October 13, 2014
Dear Candi R,

Thank you very much for your recent review on TripAdvisor. We are always delighted to hear from our guests as part of our continual effort to improve the experience at The Greenwell Inn.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Regards,

Company Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Arrived late at night, had wonderful service at check in. Very friendly people. LOVE the fact the pool is open 24 hrs.nice feature to have after driving all day. The rooms are very cozy and very clean. Comfy beds and pillows.

Only negative aspect we found was perhaps slightly over priced especially compared to what it says online without having a breakfast option. However its still a lot now inexpensive than big name competitors.

All in all we'd probably stay here again.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
RLK655, General Manager at Greenwell Inn, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Charlotte,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay with us! I am so happy to hear that you received a seamless check-in and enjoyed our pool and spa area. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Christie Krompel,
Cadiz, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

We had a queen room - very nice furniture, fridge, and good wifi - but the smallest room we‘ve had in our 3 week road trip. Bathroom was especially tiny. For the price, it should have at least included a continental breakfast instead of 15% off at the adjoining restaurant. They have a very nice indoor pool and fitness area but we were not interested in either one. We just wanted a quiet’s night rest, and we did get that.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are always very appreciative to any feedback from our guests. First, we are happy to hear that you liked the various amenities at the hotel. All of the furnishings in our rooms were recently updated and I am glad to know they are liked.

I do apologize that you were dissatisfied about the size of your room. To accommodate a range of needs, we offer several different room sizes ranging from simple guest rooms to deluxe rooms and luxury suites. If you are ever traveling through the area again, please let me personally know so we can upgrade you to a room with a larger bed and bathroom. You can contact me at Christie@RLKCompany.com

Farmington, New Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I was in price for a weekend with my family and we decided to stay here. I would not recommend this place, simply because of the staff behind the front desk and the Linens and Pillows. The staff behind the front desk were arguing when we came in and they were also not very helpful when our key didn't work, they acted like we didn't know how to work the locks and called maintenance just to find out our keys were not programmed correctly. The linens were old and really needed to be replaced as well as the pillows they were flat and very old! I was also not impressed that this place was not pet friendly. My 9 pound dog would not cause as much damage as the loud high school sports team that was staying in the same hall as us.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Kris,

I wanted to thank you for sharing some comments with us! This direct feedback helps us improve our facility.

Since your stay in March, we have replaced the linens and pillows in our guest rooms. I have also worked with my front desk on proper ways to conduct themselves when difficult issues arise. I understand that you were not satisfied with your stay; but, with the proactive improvements we have made because of your suggestions, I know you would enjoy your stay at the Greenwell Inn the second go around.

We hope that you will give us another try if you are in Price again.

Best Regards,
Company Manager

Travelers are raving about these Price hotels

Wellington, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Just want to say the Greenwell Inn is a great place to stay. Staff is very friendly and helped me with anything I needed. It was nice to also get a call to see how i am doing and if i needed anything. I will be staying here in the future.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Jeremiah,

Thank you for the nice comments. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Price, Utah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

The hotel is not a bad hotel, but the customer service is not so great. I asked to have my room reciept sent over to me via e-mail after the stay and the girl on the phone acteded put out that I had requested this. Then I did not recieve the reciept.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

RLK655, General Manager at Greenwell Inn, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear Kim,

My sincere apologies for the bad customer service you received during your recent stay. I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with the hotel; but, saddened that the customer service did not match.

Could you please email me so I could discuss this with you further? I would like to get you your receipt and try to find out which of my Front Desk staff I need to retrain. My personal email is Christie@Rlkcompany.com

I look forward to speaking with you,

Salt Lake City, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

The manager at this property was very nice but the other employee was quite rude and annoying. My children used pillows from the room for our long drive(without me knowing) and I called and let them know as soon as I realized and I offered to bring them back and she declined then tried to charge my card another $100. I told her that I would pay total balance on Thursday since this was Monday & she tried charging my card everyday which ended up in another $75. I called Wednesday night and paid balance off with the manager & still received a call Thursday morning asking for payment. I asked her to double check to make sure my payment the previous night was applied, she seen the payment and very rudely said "Yeah I see it, Whatever" then hung up. Later that day I received a call from the manger confirming payment, very polite.

Room Tip: We stayed at Best Western Right across the street our last trip & I am very pleased with the ser...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Daneesha,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and offer feedback. My apologies for any inconveniences the credit card charges may have caused you. Our goal at The Greenwell Inn is to provide our guests with remarkable customer service and a comfortable nights stay; I am sincerely sorry we did not live up to this.

I have addressed this specific issue with my Front Desk staff, along with ways to more politely handle these situations in the future.

Again, I apologize for the negative impression you left with our property. I hope in the future you will give us another chance to make for a better experience.

Company Manager

Been to Greenwell Inn? Share your experiences!