“A Comfortable Room, Heated Pool, Friendly Staff, Free Internet” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Price

Save Saved
You added Ramada Price to your Saves list
Ramada Price
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   838 Westwood Boulevard, Exit 240 Highway 6, Price, UT 84501-4232 (Formerly Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Price)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #4 of 6 hotels in Price
Costa Rica
“A Comfortable Room, Heated Pool, Friendly Staff, Free Internet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I stayed here one night on the weekend to explore the attractions in the area. The hotel was clean, the pool was indoors and heated, the flat screen tv worked good, nice shower head for a comfortable shower. I was only disappointed that there wasn't a free breakfast and the restaurant attached was a little pricey. However there are lot's of restaurants in the area.

Room Tip: Winger's two doors down has good food at reasonable prices.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Dear Stevezimcr,
We are glad to hear your stay was enjoyable. We hope that we can serve you again in the furture. Also, you will be happy to know we do have new packages that have tickets to the local local attractions and include breakfast. If that would suit your needs just give us a call.
Thanks for your imput,
Barbie DeLeeuw, General Manager

90 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Orem, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Arrived fairly late and the clerk asked what brought us to town, as soon as I replied hunting the clerks cheerful personality disappeared, never to be seen again. Got in the room and it was very warm but the A/C didn't work. No problem, we switched rooms but that one smelled like an ashtray. No problem, we switched rooms again and this one was pretty good. Going back next week, I think I'll find a different place.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Mr. UtahHunter,
I am sorry you had that type of experience. We do hope you give us another chance the next time you travel through the area. Please feel free to contact me if you do experience any problems.
Barbie DeLeeuw, General Manager.
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

After a long journey the staff on reception were cheerful and welcoming. The room was very clean and comfortable. We decided to eat at the hotel, that was a mistake. The service slow, ten minutes to get a drink, and the food bland. We did not bother with breakfast. I would stay here again but would eat elsewhere.

Stayed August 2012
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
Dear Steelytim,
Thanks for taking time to give us feed back. I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience in our restaurant. We are in the process of changing menu items and redoing the menu. I hope you will give us another try, next time you stay with us. I would like to get your feed back immediately so please dont hesistate to dial 100 from your room to reach me directly. We look forward to serving you.
Barbie DeLeeuw - General Manager
Mesquite, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Very Clean, I wish we had more time to stay. really enjoyed our time there. Staff was very nice. Next time in the area will definitely stay there again. In General we had a very pleasant stay.........................................................

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
CheleSand,
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. If you plan on staying with us again please give us a call and our guest experience champion would be happy to put a package of information together of local attractions for you and your family to enjoy. - Barbie DeLeeuw, General Manager
Galt, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

I have been staying at the Holiday Inn at Price, Utah for several weeks now on business. The staff throughout the hotel have been freindly and helpful in every way. Since I don't have a vehicle I rely on their shuttle to get me around to the different places in town that I need to go. there is never any hesitation from the staff on arranging shuttle service for me. The meals in the restaurant are very well executed and delicious, servers and hostesses seem to always be smiling and ready to help with your needs. This has been one of the most pleasant hotels I have had the opportunity to visit. Who would have known, in a small out of the way place, you could get better service and hospitality than any of the big cities I have been to.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for non smoking as they do have a smoking section.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Mr. Chev59impala,
I want to thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I will share your comments with our staff. We look forward to you staying with us again.
Barbie DeLeeuw - General Manager
Gunnison, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

While Price was a convenient stop on our trip, driving late into the night to SLC would have been more pleasant than our stay at the Holiday Inn. We walked into the hallway near our room and were overwhelmed by the combination of cigarette smoke and cheap air deodorizer. The smell of smoke was so strong once in our room that I contacted the front desk, who directed me to call the Best Western Carriage House as it is a smoke free hotel--in hindsight that might have been the best place to relocate to for the night. I will give credit to the front desk clerk for calling us back and relocating us to a room on the other side of the building that did not smell of smoke (although dated and not very clean). Unless secondhand smoke smell doesn't bother you, I would suggest staying elsewhere.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Dear Guest,
I am sorry to hear you had a room that smelled of smoke. My name is Barbie DeLeeuw. I am the hotel general manager and I would like to look more into this issue. We take all complaints very seriously. If you could give me a call at the hotel 435-637-8880 an let me know which room you were staying in it would be very helpful to make sure this does not happen again.
Thanks for your imput.

Barbie
Canyon Lake, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

There isn't much to pick from in this area. So compared to what else is around, this place wins hands down. One thing I really like about Holiday Inns is that they are pretty self contained. I like the idea of being able to get everything I need at the place I'm staying instead of having to eat fast food or venture out miles from the hotel. There is a bar and restaurant onsite. The bar is very very cheap (at least by my California standards). If you visit the bar, remember that alcohol laws in Utah are very bizarre and often times your drinks will be very weak. Perhaps that's why they are so cheap. It all makes sense now thinking about this in retrospect! Anyway the food is quite excellent, I had the appetizer order of buffalo wings one night and they were awesome! Huge portion of food and only $7. Priority club elites get a free appetizer when they check in so this worked out great. Another night I had a wedge salad (also HUGE) and wings and while both were excellent I could not eat both items. The last night I tried the salmon and it was pretty good as well. Some nights the bar area has events like Karaoke and it gets pretty crowded. It seems like a very "locals" hang out type of spot. As for the rooms, they are very old. Fortunately the beds are comfortable (at least I thought so). But the rest of the room, old. The sink is tiny and it's just outside the toilet/shower room by the entry door. It's very very low and that drives me nuts being that I'm not short. The television is not a flatscreen either and it couldn't be without them getting rid of the large cabinet it's housed in. I had a couple light bulbs go while I was there. Also the fitness room isn't much to write home about and some items like the bike didn't work at all. Service, that was great. From the front desk to bar and restaurant/room service staff, they were all great.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Hello Engineer911,
Thanks for your comments on our hotel. Its reviews like yours that really assist us in improving what we have to offer our guests. I am excited to let you know we have flat screen televisions on order for every room. Hopefully, we will accept delivery in the next few weeks.
Barbie DeLeeuw, General Manager

Been to Ramada Price? Share your experiences!