“A joy indeed” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Legacy Inn

You added Legacy Inn to your Saves list
Legacy Inn
145 North Carbonville Road, Price, UT 84501 (Formerly Budget Host Inn Price)   |
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Price
Seattle, Washington
“A joy indeed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Competitive for the best value ever in a place to stay for the night. Exceptionally clean, very comfortable, with attentive and friendly staff. Easy to get to, also, if one reads the town map. I did not and it was still (fairly) easy to find. The Legacy was just the thing for a tired, cranky traveler heading home from bicycle adventures in Moab.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Salmon, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Clean, well maintained, nice bed, easy access from good parking area, good food, nice people in the office. The room smelled very good, too. The managers were very nice and helpful. The motel's several steps above most motels I've stayed in.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

My husband and I needed overnight lodging enroute to Moab, and I found this motel on Trip Advisor. The rate was really reasonable and the reviews positive, so I booked it. It is a traditional style motel with parking in front of your door, all on one floor. We just got a queen deluxe room, with one queen, a leather sofa, table and chairs, and the usual amenities. Had a better quality coffee pot, microwave and mini fridge. Everything was very clean and comfortable. Nothing fancy, but good bed and linens. My only suggestion would be to have night stands on both sides of the bed. My husband and I both like to read in bed, but there was only a nightstand and lamp on his side of the bed. That partly caused me to leave my glasses there when we left, as I had to put them on the floor. However, Zofia, one of the managers, called me the next day to let me know and we picked them up on our return. The breakfast was better than most complimentary ones, and the male manager cooks the waffles for you! I like to save money when lodging is all that is required, and this was a good deal and worth finding. We would happily stay there again. I enjoyed a conversation at breakfast with the owners. Good people.

Room Tip: We were assigned a room in the back corner of a u-shaped complex. It was very quiet. There is a tr...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Keystone, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stay here and forget the National 9 or Super 8's in Price
This couple knows how to make one feel comfortable while on the road
Would stay here again and again
Dog friendly even though we didn't have a pet, others did.
One of the most comfortable bed/pillows on our trip and we are on a month long motorcycle trip,so we have stayed at quite a few places.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
West Jordan, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

A very well cared for motel. Clean and comfortable. The owners were very nice - they even made our waffles for us. Their motel is an oasis in the middle of coal country. Thank you for a wonderful nights stay. We will be back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Chula Vista, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

What I look for in a travel inn, local establishment whose staff is friendly, courteous and warmly inviting. Accommodations appeared as if just remodeled, very clean and comfortable, everything was considered already with guests in mind, price comparable if not better than the national chains and the complimentary breakfast was much better than expected. Can't say enough good about this place. Only negative a frequent train passing by nearby that ceased about 11:00pm, a minor inconvenience everything else out weighing :)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Laguna Hills, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stopped overnight on the way to Moab. Hotel was exceptionally clean and rooms were more than we expected for the price. Owner Zofia was charming and cooked us wonderful waffles! A very pleasant change from the usual chain hotels.....you know which ones I'm talking about. I would definitely recommend.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Legacy Inn? Share your experiences!