“Short walk to lifts, decent accomodations” 4 of 5 stars

You added Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   1800 Park Avenue, Park City, UT 84060   |
Special Deal
Free breakfast with your stay
Ranked #33 of 59 hotels in Park City
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Short walk to lifts, decent accomodations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I was just here to ski, and this was a great location for the price, a 12 minute walk or so (with skis) to the lifts - perfect for me. Room was clean & comfortable, nothing fancy, which I didn't want to pay for anyway. :-) Hotel has a heated pool & hot tub also, which is very nice after a day on the slopes. Staff was very accommodating, although checking out Sunday morning they held my bags there so I could ski all day! They had a restaurant where I could get breakfast each morning, and they had was a bar too, although I never made it in.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
gmyarrow, General Manager at Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Dear Tom T,

Thank you for giving The Yarrow a try. Sounds like you had a great time in Park City and we look forward to your return visit.

Respectfully,

265 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Palm Harbor, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have been to Park City twice before, but had always stayed in rental homes with my family. On this trip with my son, I was looking for an affordable hotel that was clean, comfortable and had a hot tub to soak off some of the damage done on the slopes.

The Yarrow is not fancy, but the service is great, the rooms are very clean, the beds are comfortable and the location is great. We met plenty of nice folks at the hot tub, which was clean and well maintained.

Overall, a great stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear FDogUSA,

We appreciate your business and thank you for your comments. It was great to hear you and your son enjoyed the Hot Tub!

Come back soon!!

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

If you plan to stay at Yarrow I recommend to book via a wholesale site like hotels.com or expedia.com. They will have a much better price than the hotel's website.
Location is very convenient - close to the Park City Ski Resort, Canyons and Deer Valley. There's a 24/7 supermarket walking distance and a big Sport Authority store. You can walk to the RiteAid pharmacy too.
Hotel has a heated pool and Jacuzzi. There's a small fitness center. Staff are friendly. Rooms are reasonably clean, have refrigerators and good a/c-heater units.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Graf Burin,

We appreciate your business and thank you for your positive comments. It is great to hear that you had a Great Ski vacation in Park City and we look forward seeing back again. We do offer a match any rate that is published higher than our website. Not always, but many times if you have time to call you may have better room type options.

Safe traveling!!!!

Whittier, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

I will start off by saying overall this hotel worked for me. I was here for work for three days and it was located near places to shop, eat, the ski lifts, and my job. I only saw the front counter once, during check in. I got in early and was given an early check in, yay! The pool was heated as I could see the steam coming off of it but I didn't get a chance to go in, we had a pool view which was nice.

My complaints would be the heater was loud, too loud. It would click on and off all night long and I feel like I woke up every time, if it wasn't that switching off and on it was the refrigerator in the room. I didn't get good sleep either night.

The bed was ok and the pillows could have been better. The shower had good pressure and the room was good for the price. Overall I would stay here again because of its location, I would just try for a room with less noise if possible from the heater/air.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
gmyarrow, Manager at Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
We appreciate your comments. We have some renovations scheduled and I think you will be pleasantly surprised on next visit.
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Yarrow Hotel is a smart choice when traveling to Park City, Utah. The location is great. Yarrow Hotel is located next to a super market, movie theater and sporting goods store. Also Park City transit stops are right outside of the front door. The staff at Yarrow Hotel was very accommodating, from allowing us to check in early to pointing out where to get a bite to eat and every thing in between. Our room was excellent, it had a kitchenette and a fireplace. Every day after skiing it was nice to come back to a clean room.

We were able to rent our skis from Turner Ski above the lobby. They made everything easy and took time to make sure we were fitted properly. And got us in the right gear so we could charge the mountain in no time.

Thanks Yarrow Hotel and Turner Ski, we will be seeing you again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thanks for the wonderful comments. We look forward to your return visit.
washington twp mlchigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

we had a wonderful week at the yarrow hotel in park city Utah. sales person malanie gavura did a great job of taking care of our group. every one at the hotel was very friendly and helpful. the hotel is a great cholce for groups,especially with breakfast included.

Room Tip: all rooms are nice but if you want a superior room 240 is great.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Metropolitan Detroit Ski Council is a great group and we look forward to seeing you next year.
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Yarrow Hotel is a good choice to stay if planning a ski trip to Park City area. The hotel is ideally situated, a curb side stop on the free shuttle bus to the area mountains (Park City mountain is probably walking distance if not for cumbersome ski gear), 5 minutes from Deer Valley, 10 minutes form The Canyons, and a short bus ride to main street.

There is a 24 hr supermarket on the hotels doorstep along with a mini-fridge in the room to store supplies. There is also a movie theater and Sports Authority next door if one prefers a relaxing evening after a long day skiing or needs additional gear.

Ski shop on second floor of hotel offers reasonable priced rentals, and front desk staff will store ski equipment in lobby area overnight for free.

Parking and WiFi also free.

The rooms are reasonably appointed, not quite modern, but certainly clean and reasonably well maintained.

Nice heated outdoor pool and popular jacuzzi.

The hotel is also reasonably priced. Given the amenities, and location, I consider the Yarrow to be a very good value and highly recommend as a place to stay while in Park City.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
gmyarrow, General Manager at Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear JB,

We appreciate your comments and were happy that you enjoyed your Park City experience. We hope you will be back soon, it just snowed on Saturday and should snow tonight.

Respectfully,

Kim

Been to Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!