“Yarrow maintains its very high standards” 5 of 5 stars

Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   1800 Park Avenue, Park City, UT 84060   |
Ranked #33 of 59 hotels in Park City
Hillsborough, New Jersey
“Yarrow maintains its very high standards”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

A superb ski vacation this Christmas and our 24 yearly visit to the Yarrow. The hotel has maintained its extremely high standards and the staff are so helpful and pleasant. Special thanks to Ivan Diacik for his warm welcome, helpful assistance and great time skiing the double black runs at Deer Valley. Food was great this year in the hotel restaurant. And special thanks too for Edgar David who always made sure my breakfast was done to perfection and on time. See you next Christmas.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
gmyarrow, General Manager at Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
We appreciate comments very much. We are currently planning for a major renovation so we hope you will be back soon to see our improvements!

247 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Came up for the weekend. The hotel is located very conveniently to the slopes, and had a shuttle stop right in front of the hotel. Did I mention that the shuttle is free. :) When I had questions about the area, the staff was very helpful and didn't seem to mind all of my many questions. I would come back without hesitation.

• Stayed December 2012
We really enjoyed your comments and will continue to work hard to improve our service and property. We have a major renovation planned for late Spring, so come back and enjoy Park City again.
Fredericksburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I had the opportunity to spend the day relaxing in the hot tub, drinking coffee, and conducting business at the hotel. Meagan Scott was especially helpful and making me feel welcome. The entire Yarrow staff were friendly and went out of their way to make me feel at "home". I fell asleep in a lounge chair after a very enjoyable day! Thanks guys!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
gmyarrow, General Manager at Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Dear CScott17,

We were very pleased to hear about your enjoyable visit. We look forwarde to your next visit. We have been making several improvements, but as our Ski Season and Sundance Festival approaches, we will have hold off until Spring. Our focus on the highest level of interactive guest service remains a priority! Again thank you for selecting The Yarrow.

Kim Dinsmoor
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We have stayed at the Yarrow 2 times now and it has been exquisite to say the least. The Yarrow is a perfect getaway from our busy lives in Salt Lake City. The rooms have been superbly clean and high above our expectations. I love the fireplace and kitchenette. In fact, we did not leave the room at all on our last visit (except to enjoy the roomy and delightful hot tub). The front desk staff is incredibly helpful and kind. On our first visit, we could not get a taxi. The gentleman at the front desk went out of his way and must have called 10 different before finding us a cab. I enjoy the in house bar, a little quaint, but reasonably priced drinks. I recommend The Yarrow to all my friends looking for a quality place to stay at a reasonable price. I will definitely be returning soon!!

Room Tip: I love the ground level rooms with direct access to the pool and hot tub. Very nice fireplace and ki...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Kyle E, General Manager at Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for telling me about your last stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I agree that we have great rooms i also love the fireplace. and some of the views that we have. I will pass on to the front desk and housekeeping the complaments.
Alpine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Our quilt guild held a retreat at the Yarrow the first of November 2012 for 4 days and 4 nights, accomodating 80 people. The conference room was huge, they gave us a great rate on everything, they met all of our needs (which were numerous for such an event), and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Our rooms were clean and very comfortable. The catered meals they provided were absolutely delicious with large portions (too large, actually). We plan to make the Yarrow our chosen location every year for this retreat if we have the same great experience that we had this year.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Kyle E, General Manager at Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you for your great feedback about your groups stay with us. It was fun having your group with us. I did here many ladies say that they had fun and enjoyed the food. please come back next year.
Stanley, Idaho, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Had a great stay. No problems at all. Room was clean, property had more higher quality amenities than one might expect in the price range. People looking for Ritz Carlton service and luxury should spend the extra 400 bucks a night and stay there. The Yarrow is very comfortable and clean. Highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your nice comments about The Yarrow Hotel about how clean and comfortable it is. Thank you also for your recommendation.
Santaquin, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed our room at the Yarrow. It had a nice king size bed with a balcony. The room was very quiet. The tv had over 100 channels and also had a fridge but no Microwave which we thought was odd. The shower head was ok. James at the front desk was very pleasant.
The cafe inside the hotel sucked, I had seafood augratin and my wife had ribs. We both disliked the food and we were the only people in the entire cafe on a snowy Friday night.

• Stayed November 2012
Kyle E, General Manager at Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you for taking time to write a review of our hotel. I have talked with my chef about the seafood augratin and the ribs and he will make the changes necessary so this won't happen again. I agree with you the balconey is nice and some of the views are great. We just changed our TV provider and it is nice that the guest notice. I will also pass along to James that you said that he is doing a great job he is new and it is nice to get feedback like thins. Please come again and see some changes that we continue to make.

Been to Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!