“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

You added Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   1800 Park Avenue, Park City, UT 84060   |
Special Deal
Free breakfast with your stay
Ranked #33 of 59 hotels in Park City
Alpine
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Our quilt guild held a retreat at the Yarrow the first of November 2012 for 4 days and 4 nights, accomodating 80 people. The conference room was huge, they gave us a great rate on everything, they met all of our needs (which were numerous for such an event), and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Our rooms were clean and very comfortable. The catered meals they provided were absolutely delicious with large portions (too large, actually). We plan to make the Yarrow our chosen location every year for this retreat if we have the same great experience that we had this year.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Kyle E, General Manager at Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you for your great feedback about your groups stay with us. It was fun having your group with us. I did here many ladies say that they had fun and enjoyed the food. please come back next year.

276 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Stanley, Idaho, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Had a great stay. No problems at all. Room was clean, property had more higher quality amenities than one might expect in the price range. People looking for Ritz Carlton service and luxury should spend the extra 400 bucks a night and stay there. The Yarrow is very comfortable and clean. Highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your nice comments about The Yarrow Hotel about how clean and comfortable it is. Thank you also for your recommendation.
Santaquin, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed our room at the Yarrow. It had a nice king size bed with a balcony. The room was very quiet. The tv had over 100 channels and also had a fridge but no Microwave which we thought was odd. The shower head was ok. James at the front desk was very pleasant.
The cafe inside the hotel sucked, I had seafood augratin and my wife had ribs. We both disliked the food and we were the only people in the entire cafe on a snowy Friday night.

• Stayed November 2012
Kyle E, General Manager at Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you for taking time to write a review of our hotel. I have talked with my chef about the seafood augratin and the ribs and he will make the changes necessary so this won't happen again. I agree with you the balconey is nice and some of the views are great. We just changed our TV provider and it is nice that the guest notice. I will also pass along to James that you said that he is doing a great job he is new and it is nice to get feedback like thins. Please come again and see some changes that we continue to make.
Huntsville, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Our rooms was OK. Overall facility is OK. Good price. This was obviously a place for folks to save a few bucks while skiing in Park City, but still convenient to slopes. Good bfast buffet. You cone here to ski and sleep.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments about your stay with us. I will pass along that you enjoyed the food when you stayed with us, and I agree that we are a great spot for guests to come and go skiing. please come stay with us again as we are always updating rooms and equipment.
Salt Lake City, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We took a weekend get-away to Park City (about 70 miles from home). I guess I was expecting more for a Park City hotel. I kekpt asking myself, why am I disappointed? Would I be this critical if I were in Boise?

Its a nice hotel, but old. And its age shows. The room and bed were fine. The pool looked fun, esp. since its outdoor open year-round. (It says year-round but then there is a sign on the door saying it may be closed--we went in November and it was open) The pool is off limits to anyone under 14--glad we left the kiddos at home. They would have been disappointed! The hotel is in town. Close to the ski lifts and downtown Main street. Within walking distance is a great little place (we had breakfast and oh it was good) called Squatters.

I think the gentleman (who kept declaring that he'd lived in Park City for 20 years) that helped us was new. He kept saying these awkward things that made me pretty uncomfortable.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
gmyarrow, General Manager at Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for your input on your last stay with us, I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I have addressed your concerns with my front office manager to ensure the agents know the appropriate dialogue to have with guests. We apologize that you were left feeling uncomfortable with your interaction with our guest service agent.

I have also spoken with the maintenance manager so we can get the time fixed on the pool door, as well as to clear up the confusion about the age allowed in the pool. We do allow children in our pool, however they need to be at least 14 to be in the pool unsupervised.

We hope that you will give us a chance in the future to improve your exerience with us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was traveling on business and had never stayed at the Yarrow before. I was pleasantly surprised by the clean rooms, friendly service, and the great location. The hotel was close to everything that I needed. Overall, my experience was great!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for writing and letting me know about your stay. I am glad that your stay was "excellent " and that we were able to surpass your expectations while you stayed with us.
Indpls. IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

We booked Yarrow from our IPad after leaving Moab not knowing what to expect. We were so pleased when we arrived. The staff was very friendly and accommodating giving us a beautiful poolside room. The hotel is also in close proximity to shopping, restaurants, and endless outdoor activities.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for leting me know about your stay with us. It is good to know that my staff went above and beyond during your stay. We work hard on training them to ensure that the service is exceptional.

Been to Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!