“Perfect budget hotel in Park City” 4 of 5 stars

Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   1800 Park Avenue, Park City, UT 84060   |
Ranked #34 of 58 Hotels in Park City
Salt Lake City
“Perfect budget hotel in Park City”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Got a great rate over Labor Day weekend. Rooms are older in decor, furniture, etc., but freshly painted, chaulked, and upkept well. Stayed in an upstairs (2nd floor) room facing the inner courtyard and pool area. The front desk upgraded us upon arrival to a king room with large sitting area. Wonderful space, very comfortable and convenient with fridge and micro. Walked thru pkg lot to pick up a few snacks and beverages. Overalk, great deal if you don't need fancy. Clean and comfortable 3 night stay.

• Stayed September 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Zephyrhills, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay from check-in to check-out. Great location with access to everything from grocery stores to restaurants to move theaters. Staff was courteous and the hotel very clean. Highly recommended!

• Stayed September 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience at this hotel. It was centrally located in town, great food in the restaurant, very clean rooms and friendly staff. I would highly recommend this to a friend or anyone staying in Park City. Oh yeah and Domino's pizza is right across the street!

• Stayed July 2012
Washington, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

I loved this motel! The staff was super friendly and helpful. The room was clean and spacious. The pool was very refreshing. The restaurant in the motel was quite elegant. We ate breakfast and had dinner there. The salmon was oh, so delicious! Breakfast was delicious as well. I will stay at the Yarrow next time I am in Park City. It was a delightful place. I liked the location of the motel, also, as it was easy getting to and from the freeway.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Layton, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! I wouldn't even give this place a 1 star rating. Worse customer service and the managers SUCK!!! I booked a King bed for 2 nights during the Arts Festival. I got a queen instead because they gave my room up. Ok, no biggy. I get to my room and it's a sauna in there, I turn on the AC then leave to for a couple of hours expecting to come back to a cold room....NOT!!! The AC was broken. I called the front desk and there and the maintenance guy came up. Said it needed freeon. I get a call from the front desk saying they don't have any freeon so my AC can't be fixed. I asked them to move me to another room, they couldn't since they were booked full. So, Saturday rolls around, still hotter than hell in my room. Still no freeon. I told them I want it fixed ASAP or I'm checking out and want a refund. They told me there will be a room open later that day. So, I move into the new room, the AC is working. YAY!! Wait.....not so fast....after about 15 minutes of running, it starts to make this horrible loud noise. I call the front desk again...maintenance comes up, he can't figure it out. So I call the front desk again and the guy could barely hear me the AC was so freaking loud!!! I told him I want to check out and want a refund. He told me they would comp my room for all the troubles. So I stayed there. 3 weeks later and I still can't get them to hold true to their word. I have received no compensation what-so-ever!!!!!
If my review keeps even one person from booking a room there, I will feel I got my compensation back. :)
Safe Travels!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

The room was roomy! The beds were luscious. The huge hot tub held our whole family, and the little kids even swam in it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

We were looking for a weekend getaway. The room was large and comfortable. Very quiet. Good location. Close to main street. Nice heated pool and sauna area. Comfortable and clean. No complaints. We did not try the restaurant.

Room Tip: The inside rooms face the pool area. The bottom floors have a walkout to the pool.