“Fun time - professional staff” 5 of 5 stars

Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   1800 Park Avenue, Park City, UT 84060   |
Ranked #34 of 58 Hotels in Park City
Salt Lake City
“Fun time - professional staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2011

My husband and I went to Park City for a party, and stayed at The Yarrow. We had a fabulous time! Every time we walked by the front desk, we were greeted by name, and also when we went into the restaurant. The staff was very welcoming. Our room was very comfortable, and we actually had a fire in our very own fireplace one night...VERY romantic! The location was perfect for us. I will definitely stay there again when I'm in town.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2011

We stayed at the Yarrow the last part of the ski season and man were we lucky to have found this great hotel. The staff was very friendly and it felt like we were walking into a mountain cabin. We were there for some pretty tough meetings but once 6PM hit we were off to mainstreet Park City and all of the difficult topics discussed earlier were soon forgotten. It was too cold to golf but I'm coming back in the summer of 2012 to play the course right accross the street from the hotel. The great hotel rates will make it easier for me to play golf everyday. I wish the Starbucks in the lobby stayed open a little later in the day because I like an early afternoon coffee. This is a great hotel for business meetings, skiing, sight seeing, golfing and Park City night life.

Room Tip: I suggest upgrading to one of their junior suites
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2011

Traveled to the SLC area for work and decided to stay a few extra days and visit Park City. A friend recommended the Yarrow, and I was not disappointed. Nice hotel in a good location with clean, accomodating and comfortable rooms. The staff was all very friendly and recommended great things to see, and the also provided good directions for getting around. Restaurant was great and provided a nice place to grab a drink before heading to bed. I travel a lot for business and see the inside of a lot of hotels. Good value propery if you are visiting one of the great places of Utah.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2011

I recently stayed at the Hotel. I had a great experience. The front desk staff was superb. They provided me with just about everything possible directions to the city, restaurant recommends. Especially with my lost luggage. Everything was taken care of so i was able to relax in the comfortable rooms.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2011

I live in the Salt Lake area and just wanted to get away for the night with friends. The hotel was great! Clean and very welcoming. Front desk staff was very helpful in every way. They pointed us to the bus stop as well as letting us know there was an in house restaurant. We ate breakfast at the restaurant and the food was great! I will stay here again in the near future and will recommend it to friends.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2011

The bottom line for me is the value and price and I feel that I got both of those needs met at this hotel. The hotel is a bit dated but the bed was comfortable and it had a flat screen tv, the staff was friendly and knew the area. The restaurant was good and the server was polite, not really gourmet but good.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2011 via mobile

The rooms were quite charming and Mr. Ivan Aguilar provided the greatest customer service I've experienced in a long time. Kudos to this hotel!!!

• Stayed April 2011

Been to Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!