We stayed at the Washington School House Hotel in October 2013. The hotel is absolutely amazing. Michael greeted us upon our arrival, helped us with parking and our bags, and we were off on a wonderful experience. The feeling is like being a home you never knew you had. The staff is warm, helpful, and makes you feel immediately at home. The rooms are all unique and cleverly situated. While not large, our room was extremely comfortable and had plenty of space.
Once we settled in we joined other guests in the living room for drinks, a snack, and some great conversation. Breakfast in the morning was wonderful as well. Every detail is attended to, and in the best way possible.
It was raining out so we did not visit the pool or spa, but they are on a lovely deck in the back of the building.
If you like boutique hotels, don't hesitate to consider Washington School House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive downtown Park City boutique hotel where you can expect… well, the unexpected. Built as a school in 1889, Washington School House has just graduated to a new level of luxury with the completion of its stunning renovation. Original quarried limestone exterior. Twelve spectacular rooms/suites. Historic living space with 16ft ceilings. Roaring fire. Chic ski lounge. Heated pool terraced in the hillside. Wine, aspen trees, stars. You get the picture. School is out but the hotel team is in… providing unprecedented service for an unequaled experience in an unparalleled location. The new Washington School House. Where old school is the new cool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Washington School House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington School Hotel Park City
- Washington School House Hotel Park City, Utah