This very well appointed inn is located on the top of main street and reminds me of a New England inn. If you are going to Park City or Deer Valley to ski or snowboard, I would recommend staying at a hotel that offers better skiing accommodations. It was incovienent to get back and forth from the slopes. I will staying someplace else when I return to Park City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive downtown Park City boutique hotel where you can expect… well, the unexpected. Built as a school in 1889, Washington School House has just graduated to a new level of luxury with the completion of its stunning renovation. Original quarried limestone exterior. Twelve spectacular rooms/suites. Historic living space with 16ft ceilings. Roaring fire. Chic ski lounge. Heated pool terraced in the hillside. Wine, aspen trees, stars. You get the picture. School is out but the hotel team is in… providing unprecedented service for an unequaled experience in an unparalleled location. The new Washington School House. Where old school is the new cool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Washington School House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington School Hotel Park City
- Washington School House Hotel Park City, Utah