If you don't like WSHH, then nothing can please you! It's perfect. It's like B&B meets 5 star hotel meets ski lodge. The interior design is amazing, the public spaces are warm and inviting, and the pool and hot tub are beautiful. Every detail is tended to, from fruit and fresh water in your room to bottled water always stocked by the pool to bedside treats every evening. We wanted for nothing our whole trip. The breakfast is delicious, as are the afternoon snacks and cocktail/wine menu. As others have already commented, the staff is a notch above when it comes to service and friendliness. It was like being a guest in someone's home. If this hotel could be the model for all small hotels, the world would be a better place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive downtown Park City boutique hotel where you can expect… well, the unexpected. Built as a school in 1889, Washington School House has just graduated to a new level of luxury with the completion of its stunning renovation. Original quarried limestone exterior. Twelve spectacular rooms/suites. Historic living space with 16ft ceilings. Roaring fire. Chic ski lounge. Heated pool terraced in the hillside. Wine, aspen trees, stars. You get the picture. School is out but the hotel team is in… providing unprecedented service for an unequaled experience in an unparalleled location. The new Washington School House. Where old school is the new cool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Washington School House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington School Hotel Park City
- Washington School House Hotel Park City, Utah