This hidden gem is across the street from Park City's urban Main Street, but feels removed and magical. Every little touch, from the handwritten welcome card with fruit plate and cupcake, to the iphone docking alarm clock, was designed carefully for guest enjoyment. The eclectic decor mixes modern and vintage pieces to create an impressive combination of "old school is new cool." The narrow pool, lit by Christmas tree lights at night, overlooks the view. Our lofted suite had a spiral staircase leading up to the bed, and entrances on both levels, which was unique and charming. Chef Ernesto's breakfast was fabulous; although included with the night's stay, the menu options were varied and included local teas. Pricey but so worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive downtown Park City boutique hotel where you can expect… well, the unexpected. Built as a school in 1889, Washington School House has just graduated to a new level of luxury with the completion of its stunning renovation. Original quarried limestone exterior. Twelve spectacular rooms/suites. Historic living space with 16ft ceilings. Roaring fire. Chic ski lounge. Heated pool terraced in the hillside. Wine, aspen trees, stars. You get the picture. School is out but the hotel team is in… providing unprecedented service for an unequaled experience in an unparalleled location. The new Washington School House. Where old school is the new cool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Washington School House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington School Hotel Park City
- Washington School House Hotel Park City, Utah