My boyfriend, family, a few family friends of ours and I stayed at the Washington School House Hotel for a 4 night ski getaway. We had the BEST time thanks to this fabulous hotel and the wonderful staff.
We are die hard skiers and we could hardly bring ourselves to leave the place and get on the slopes. The cozy living room coupled with the excellent service (and company!) the staff provide is enough to make me want to move in. We sprung out of bed in the morning because we could hardly wait to enjoy Ernesto's daily breakfast creations. After we hit the slopes we hurried back for après-ski drinks and appetizers by the fire. My dad will surely be talking about the clam chowder we had one evening for years to come. Following our tasty afternoon snacks was always a soak in the mountainside hot tub (with wine in pool-safe glasses!).
Each evening we would walk down to Main Street (a 30 second walk from the lobby) and would enjoy the shops, restaurants and bars. Slowly, people in our group would peel off to sneak back to the WSHH. We had a big group but coordinating who needed to be where was no problem at all thanks to the ideal location - a 15 minute walk (tops) to anywhere in Old Town.
Our room was amazing to say the least. Complete with 16 foot ceilings, the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in and velvety soft, stark white sheets.
I would bring this place and the staff with me wherever I vacationed if I could. I am beyond pleased with our stay and highly recommend this little gem to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Washington School Hotel Park City
- Washington School Hotel
- Washington School House Hotel Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive downtown Park City boutique hotel where you can expect… well, the unexpected. Built as a school in 1889, Washington School House has just graduated to a new level of luxury with the completion of its stunning renovation. Original quarried limestone exterior. Twelve spectacular rooms/suites. Historic living space with 16ft ceilings. Roaring fire. Chic ski lounge. Heated pool terraced in the hillside. Wine, aspen trees, stars. You get the picture. School is out but the hotel team is in… providing unprecedented service for an unequaled experience in an unparalleled location. The new Washington School House. Where old school is the new cool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Fareportal and Hotels.com so you can book your Washington School House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.