We travel a lot around the world and used to be staying mainly on luxury resorts, like Aman Resorts, Four Seasons, Mandaron Oriental, Shangri La...We also are looking for very charming places to stay, where we have the opportunity to feel more closely the country we are visiting.
And then, we found exactly a mix of what we like: a top luxury resort level of service and in the same time, the feeling to be at home!
The design is amazing, the staff is just here for you...and if you like an incredible breakfast, this is really the place to stay: a very nice gift to our son, some refreshments/food for our next trip without asking!
Our main concern is: as the hotel stands very far from our home, how and when to come back?
- Also Known As:
- Washington School Hotel Park City
- Washington School Hotel
- Washington School House Hotel Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive downtown Park City boutique hotel where you can expect… well, the unexpected. Built as a school in 1889, Washington School House has just graduated to a new level of luxury with the completion of its stunning renovation. Original quarried limestone exterior. Twelve spectacular rooms/suites. Historic living space with 16ft ceilings. Roaring fire. Chic ski lounge. Heated pool terraced in the hillside. Wine, aspen trees, stars. You get the picture. School is out but the hotel team is in… providing unprecedented service for an unequaled experience in an unparalleled location. The new Washington School House. Where old school is the new cool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Washington School House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.