My husband and I were married at the Stein Eriksen hotel in May of 2010. From the minute we arrived we were made to feel welcome! The hotel itself has a lovely rustic-looking exterior and overlooks the adjacent ski slopes. We were fortunate to have arrived shortly after they completed the complete overhaul of their locker room and spa facilities... WOW!! I got lost twice in the enormous locker room (that featured: hot tub, cold plunge pool, steam room, and sauna!). The staff was kind, accomodating, and basically made every one of our guests feel special. Our room was clean, quiet, and extremely comfortable. I can't say enough good things about this place. We'll be going back - and many of our wedding guests said they would too! Thank you, Stein Eriksen staff for a truly wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah’s only Forbes Five Star/ Five Diamond resort. We are centrally located at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley. Only steps from all the activities that Deer Valley has to offer and only a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North Americas premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah