With great expectations we arrived and with great sadness we left. Every member of the staff, in every department, was both kind, helpful and extremely hospitable. The location was superb, the ski in and out situation was amazing, and to have your ski boots put on, and removed, by the most gracious ski valets, was the greatest luxury!
The whole place is extremely comfortable and completely appropriate to its environment - atop a mountain with the most wonderful views.
Beds are fabulous, the breakfast buffet very generous in size and variety, and the food delicious and the 'skiers buffet' for lunch was tremendous.
The new spa is a huge asset and much appreciated.
Congratulations to the management and to the staff on doing such a great job - you have a wonderful hotel and we very much appreciate your hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah’s only Forbes Five Star/ Five Diamond resort. We are centrally located at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley. Only steps from all the activities that Deer Valley has to offer and only a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North Americas premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah