This is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. Although the hotel was almost empty in april, I enjoyed it so much! Very spacious room, modern touches but very cozy. A fireplace, large dressing area, huge bathroom with jacuzzi and seperate shower. Nice terrace with jacuzzi and lovely sight. Very friendly personel, excellent restaurant, lovely bar. This hotel is absolutely top!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah’s only Forbes Five Star/ Five Diamond resort. We are centrally located at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley. Only steps from all the activities that Deer Valley has to offer and only a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North Americas premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah