Stein Erickson Lodge was our home for two nights after I got married, and this 5 star resort didn't disappoint. It was a combination of many things that made this trip so great, and I'll do my best to go into detail on each of them.
- location in the mountains of Park City, Utah, surrounded by pine trees, water running through creeks, and beautiful landscape made me all worries float away. There is something about smelling a wood fire in refreshing mountain air that relieves all stresses. I couldn't say enough about the location. 10 out of 10
-service here can be described in three words -- attention to detail. It is the little things that separate this resort from others I have been to, for example, turn down service in the morning and evenings that includes fresh robes and slippers on a freshly made bed. They even organized toiletry items on a towel in the bathroom, folded clothes, and put relaxing music on in our room. In the lobby they would have water with fresh lime/lemon/strawberry mixed in to give it just a hint of flavor. Everyone made us feel like they were there for us, and we're willing to do anything to accommodate and make my wife and I happy. Valet is prompt, and very eager to help with bags, or anything else that we needed.
-rooms/grounds: first off, the rooms at this resort are immaculate. Once again it is the detail in architecture, paintings, kitchen appliances, and more. The rooms are spacious, and have up to date appliances that make living simple and fun. Steam room showers, and jetted bath tubs were just the ticket after a long day. Our dishes were even cleaned in the dishwasher by our turn down service (nice surprise)! Views are nothing short of spectacular. We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite that overlooked Deer Valley Resort. The grounds and maintenance of the resort are what truly caught my eye. There are colorful flowers that I have never seen before all over the resort, with beautiful green grass, and flickering Oak trees. I'm sure this place is beautiful year round and would love to see what it would look like in the winter with snow. There was never an issue with appliances, our room, and everything was extremely well kept on the grounds.
I would recommend this resort to anyone looking for a relaxing getaway anytime of the year, and I know we will be back soon. Thank you Stein Erickson Lodge for making my wedding weekend so perfect.
Ps. Try the brunch at the lodge!!!! It was INCREDIBLE. Fresh wide assortment of delicious food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah’s only Forbes Five Star/ Five Diamond resort. We are centrally located at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley. Only steps from all the activities that Deer Valley has to offer and only a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North Americas premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah