Spent the day skiing with my son & his friend and went to Stein's for a relaxing brew. The atmosphere is excellent, pricey but worth the time to relax and reflect on an excellent day of skiing. The staff was very accomodating and the fondue was outstanding. Ask about there special drinks if you are looking for something more exotic. I hear they are excellent! This has become a ritual for me and my son who loves to ski this mountain. We will be back for some more great times in the near future. Lodge and staff are excellent choices for the more discriminant type and as everyone has pointed out a true 5 star experience. Staff extremely well trained!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah’s only Forbes Five Star/ Five Diamond resort. We are centrally located at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley. Only steps from all the activities that Deer Valley has to offer and only a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North Americas premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah