Stayed here this past weekend, really liked the place. The only negative for me was the altitude sickness. My suite was fantastic, with two full baths kitchen and hot tub on the deck. Everything was aces. I wish I could have enjoyed it more, thanks to Herbert for driving me to the ER in the middle of the night for some oxygen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah’s only Forbes Five Star/ Five Diamond resort. We are centrally located at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley. Only steps from all the activities that Deer Valley has to offer and only a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North Americas premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah