Wow! When my husband told me we were going to Utah for the summer I was not excited. This hotel made me change my mind as soon as we stepped on the property. A mother of seven children this place was so relaxing, so much to do. Pampering galore. Shout out to housekeeping! Never had to lift a finger. Anything you need at your fingertips. You want it they got it. Shuttle service amazing. We brought four of our children never once did they said they were bored. You can hike, mountain bike,game room at the hotel. Spa is amazing thank-you Angela for the wonderful massage. The pool beautiful. We had a suite so we had a hot tub on our deck, full kitchen, washer and dryer. All the comforts of our home. The company had a buffet breakfast every morning shout out to NATHANIEL what a great guy. He remembered our names what each of us like to drink at breakfast. Impeccable service. This place was amazing! words cannot describe the service. Definitely above and beyond 5 star place. We've stayed in lots of 5 star hotels this one is not stuffy. Very warm and inviting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah’s only Forbes Five Star/ Five Diamond resort. We are centrally located at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley. Only steps from all the activities that Deer Valley has to offer and only a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North Americas premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah