We just got back from spring break skiing at Stein Eriksen. It's the 5th time we've stayed there, 3rd with our young (7 and 8 kids). One bedroom suite with murphy bed, full kitchen, one wood and one gas fireplace, hot tube. Room 107-1. Near restaurants and ski locker room etc. Excellent staff, consistent awesome buffet breakfast (so easy for kids), ski locker staff is without par. Shuttle service to around park city, deer valley is so convenient. Our friends stayed in a more expensive 1BR at montage and didn't have nearly the same experience. Much more for what you pay for. Community pool and hot tub was a blast with the sunny days and views of the slopes. Great place for family with any age kids. The only 2 suggestion may be more kid activities on site (i.e. play room, bowling alley, movie room etc) and the heating vents make serious noise when on. We turn them off anyway as the rooms never get that cold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah’s only Forbes Five Star/ Five Diamond resort. We are centrally located at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley. Only steps from all the activities that Deer Valley has to offer and only a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North Americas premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah