The Stein Eriksen Lodge exceeded our expectations. The mid mountain location is perfect for accessing all of the ski areas. The accomodations are luxurious without being stuffy. The breakfast buffet was always delicious. The ski locker attendants made every effort to make our skiing experience as easy and fun as possible. The staff were all extremely attentive and polite. This is definitely the place to stay in Deer Valley and we hope to return again next year for another amazing ski vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah’s only Forbes Five Star/ Five Diamond resort. We are centrally located at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley. Only steps from all the activities that Deer Valley has to offer and only a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North Americas premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah