Snared a brunch reservation during film festival with help of a friend. Food was extensive, creative, and flavorful and well worth the what would appear steep price. Service was unbelievable as I had a foot cramp after a hard morning ski. They brought me slippers and then a hot towel and pot of hot water. I think they would have brought me food from the buffet if I had asked. I'm sorry I didn't catch the servers name as she should have a place on the wall of fame along with Steins medals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah’s only Forbes Five Star/ Five Diamond resort. We are centrally located at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley. Only steps from all the activities that Deer Valley has to offer and only a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North Americas premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah