This is a great place for skiers and the whole of Park City is amazing. The service at the Lodge really sets a high bar for any hotel. From the front desk to the porters to house keeping. There is no break in the lines of communication and considering that this is all done in weather at -5 degrees it is impressive. Food is a bit expensive but the quality seems to make up for it. As advised rooms on the second level have a better view. But being exhausted from a day of skiing it is something I didn't necessarily miss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah’s only Forbes Five Star/ Five Diamond resort. We are centrally located at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley. Only steps from all the activities that Deer Valley has to offer and only a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North Americas premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah