Stein Lodge, one of the original resorts, set at Silver Lake Village Mid-Mountain, has coveted one of the best locations on this mountain. Centrally located to all three peaks/portion of Deer Valley with it's own lift dropping you in front of the lodge is a perfect touch at the end of an incredible ski experience. This resort is truly ski-in and ski-out. I cannot say enough about the ski valet's and the individualized service you will receive in the ski locker. Outstanding! I love the European flare (reminds me of the hotels in Kitzbühel and Courmayeur) Each night's stay includes a full breakfast buffet. Most impressive was how they accommodated a gluten-free issue . I give the room set-up a perfect 10. We have stayed in various rooms during our 4 stays, from two bedrooms condo, one bedroom condo, and a double queen hotel room. Plenty of room to unpack, drawer space is plenty and efficient, as well as the bathroom set-ups. They are split to allow multiple family members access at the same time. No matter what size I found that Stein did an excellent job at designing the function and focus of each room. The food was very good. I have sampled all the choices and at various meals, whether breakfast, lunch, or dinner. And of course if you stop for lunch get the famous Stein Burger. The lodge lobby setting encourages guests to relax and enjoy an apres ski snack or libation and socialize with other guests. The complimentary shuttle to Park City is also a plus, so forget renting a car if you are staying here. You can walk over to Silver Lake Village just yards from Stein which has some fun shopping. Although, I have not had a chance to enjoy the Spa, I did tour it and it could be a destination unto itself. Just look past the front desk "attitude" and the rest is friendly and luxurious. All staff that I encountered were very friendly and helpful. I have two exceptions, and that is the front desk and the concierge. Mediocre compared to the other staff members. My husband wanted some info on the Interconnect Tour in Utah and she did not have much knowledge nor desire to obtain more information for him. I was able to get him on a tour during our stay, but I did all the coordination.
Last season the powder/snow was not typical, which is mother nature's way of humbling us (that was the first time in 6 years that the spring skiing was not outstanding) I give high marks for the design of the resort--- it is not a concrete high-rise disturbing the nature of Deer Valley but instead a resort that has tactfully set itself within her boundaries and compliments all the area has to offer. I highly recommend Stein for families, singles, and couples who are seeking a great ski experience at Deer Valley. Although we have grown accustomed and loyal to Stein, they have not grown accustomed and loyal to us. This may be the year to try Montage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah’s only Forbes Five Star/ Five Diamond resort. We are centrally located at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley. Only steps from all the activities that Deer Valley has to offer and only a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North Americas premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah