We had a work trip to Salt Lake City so we took an extra couple days to visit Park City and stay at the Stein Eriksen Lodge in late summer (early Sept just after Labor Day). As soon as we pulled into the resort, we knew it was special. The valet staff have that Nordic look about them and are well trained in making you feel extremely welcome right away.
We treated ourselves with a luxury one-bedroom suite and when they opened the door to our accommodations we were literally speechless. The place was incredible. Views, amenities, furnishing, decor... one of the most fabulous scenes I've had the opportunity to see.
Right away, we took off up one of the hiking trails from the base of the hotel and had a wonderfully epic hike up and down the mountain with fantastic views. The next day my husband rented a bike from the shop onsite and did some mountain biking while I took a yoga class that was being offered at the Spa's Wellness Studio. For two East Coasters who are usually computer / work-bound, this was a delicious escape for our minds and souls!
Room service was quick and delicious. Every staff member was extremely courteous and knowledgeable. Sunday Brunch was terrific. Our room (really an apartment) was so amazing we wanted to live there forever. The only sad thing was having to leave after only 2 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah’s only Forbes Five Star/ Five Diamond resort. We are centrally located at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley. Only steps from all the activities that Deer Valley has to offer and only a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North Americas premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah