We were skiing at Deer Valley and decided to check out the new hotels. The newer ones (St Regis and The Montage) have pretty good amenities but the ambience at Stein Eriksen's is wonderful. Skiers service ( Bob and Joan) gave us some helpful tips (how to get up after you fall.....difficult for some of us). We love Stein's and will return for lunch or dinner soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah’s only Forbes Five Star/ Five Diamond resort. We are centrally located at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley. Only steps from all the activities that Deer Valley has to offer and only a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North Americas premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah