We love SEL. Even though it is a very high end establishment, it does not make you feel uncomfortable for bringing small children. The service is excellent, and our kids love that we have our own hot tub on our balcony. In addition, the food is spectacular. We live in Salt Lake City and see the local awards it receives for best food. It is incredible.
Our family loves it. In fact our kids, on their first visit, thought it looked like Hogwarts, so that has become our nickname for SEL. It's appropriate too - there's a touch of magic there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah’s only Forbes Five Star/ Five Diamond resort. We are centrally located at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley. Only steps from all the activities that Deer Valley has to offer and only a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North Americas premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah