The staff at this property is 5 star, the rooms and common areas not so much. It's a very nice property, however the design is dated as are the room layouts. The WiFi was free ( good thing) however it disconnects you every 60-90 minutes which is a real pain if your working off VPN. I received an in room food tray as part of the group i was with which was excellent. However is was still there 2 days later even after i called twice to have removed. I would of considered this isolated except it came up at dinner with the team and all 12 of us had the same issue. Bathroom is tight but the bedroom is nice and the bed's are first rate. The food was excellent but pricey. Overall a very nice resort, but not among the best in the US .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah’s only Forbes Five Star/ Five Diamond resort. We are centrally located at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley. Only steps from all the activities that Deer Valley has to offer and only a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North Americas premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah