“Not the same as before! New terrible managment” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Silver Queen Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Park City
Silver Queen Hotel
You added Silver Queen Hotel to your Saves list
632 Main, Park City, UT 84060   |
Ranked #46 of 58 Hotels in Park City
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not the same as before! New terrible managment”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2010

Be aware! Silver queen has been changed under the new management, and I am so disappointed to say not even close to wait it was before.We stayed at Silver Queen July 2009 and came back just to find out the ugly truth!
The apartment was not the same!as far as service THE AIR CONDITIONER WAS OUT OF ORDER AND THEY DID NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT TILL THE DAY AFTER!They promised a bottled of wine as an apology that we never received!!!
If you expect the room service, well it is not going to happen !!! Actually it can of course with extra cost! last year was complimentary room service,fresh towels and soap,shampoo,etc... not this time!
I have to say it is truly such a shame! I will never go back,Last year service was so great that encouraged me to go back this year lack of everything made me so disappointed !

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business

Solo
New York City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2010

The Silver Queen was a fantastic home base for our ski trip to Park City/Deer Valley. Right in town on Main Street, near restaurants, bars and best of all the Park City Town Lift. Our one-bedroom unit was well-equipped with a full kitchen, a washer/dryer, a gas fireplace, and 1.5 bathrooms. We felt like we were staying in a private apartment rather than a hotel. It's a small place, low-impact, great staff. To get to your room you use a private code on a key pad and the elevator unlocks. The staff was super helpful with personal requests and went above the call of duty with some of our business requests such as printing emails and faxes (the room also has a direct phone line and fax machine which was really helpful). We would highly recommend the Silver Queen and look forward to our next trip!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2009

I am at the Silver Queen right now. We are passing thru Park City on our way to other places. We are only here for one night. But I am sure the other hotels we will be staying won't compare to this one. It has the most beautiful furnishings and details. We like it so much we didnt want to go out to dinner. We went to the market and bought groceries and cooked in. I got to wash all our clothes and can repack. My husband is soundly sleeping and I can still watch TV due to the two rooms. I dont know what those people were complaining about. Some people are not so self sufficient. Are they used to being waited on? Do they have servants. The parking is 2 blocks away and I imagine in the winter that wouldnt be great, but, in the winter you are here to ski and you will be outside anyway.
Just wanted to write a review to say how much I love, love, love this hotel. I will be spoiled forever now. Also, has free internet which is great. The rooms have every amenity you could ask for even fresh coffee beans and a grinder. The hallways and elevator have leopard rugs, even the key is leopard. The furnishings are so eclectic and fun.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Westwood Los Angeles County, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2008

We don't give 5 stars too often (I actually can't remember the last time) but this place deserves it. The hotel is on a corner on Old Main Street, easy walking distance to restaurants and shopping. It is convenient and very quiet.

The room includes a big kitchen, one and a half bathrooms and a washer/dryer. The kitchen is fully equiped with everything, including a spice rack, coffee grinder with beans to freshly grid! The room was decorated with incredibly good taste, too.

This is not a "hotel" in the full sense of the word, as you check in at a window of a real estate office which closes at 5:00. The person who was working (Jessica?) could not have been nicer, suggesting appropriate places to go see and to dine, as well as steering us away from ones that I had intended to go to.

There are a number of choices in Park City, but next time we go back I can not imagine doing better.

• Liked — Location and attention to detail
  • Disliked — Fromt desk closes at 5:00
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2008

My wife and I stayed here on our wedding night after a drive from Salt Lake. WE absolutely loved it! The "whimsical" room we stayed in was very large and had all the amenities imaginable including a full kitchen with utinsels and appliances.

The hotel even had fresh roses everywhere in the room at my request. They did a great job!

The hotel has a great location on main street in park city. No complaints at all!

This is a great place to stay for your honeymoon!

• Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2008

For solitude, yet close proximity to everything, this is the best place to stay in Park City. Right on historic Main close to shops and restaurants, but not noisy like bigger and busier hotels. Bed was great. Entire accommodations were great.

• Liked — Location, cleanliness and quality of the rooms
  • Disliked — Parking
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Eden, UT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2007

This has to be the absolute best place to stay in Park City. Location, location, location. Service is great, the owner and her staff couldn't be nicer or more accommodating. The units are incredibly beautiful, comfortable, and well-priced for value received. I will absolutely stay here again and have recommended it to friends, family, and colleagues.

• Liked — Everything!
  • Disliked — Nothing!
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Silver Queen Hotel? Share your experiences!