Chose Shadow Ridge for a 5 day ski vacation. The reviews seemed mixed but we decided to stay here to decide for ourselves. We are really glad we did. The kids want to come back next year and the parents have no problem with that. We arrived a few hours before check in and Natalie at the front desk greeted us warmly and with a big smile when she said our room was ready! She was super nice and very helpful. She was just what we needed after leaving the East Coast at the crack of dawn.
We splurged for a premier room. It was worth it. Clean with an upgraded kitchen. Daily maid service was provided. The housekeeping and maintenance staff was prompt and professional.
We had a small issue with the sofa bed. It was fixed immediately. The housekeeper was pleasant and consistent. Room was always made up nicely and always in our absence.
The location is outstanding. Short walk to the lifts; and, most importantly, the ski school. We were able to eat breakfast in the room and then drop the kids at school without having to wait for any shuttles. The adults rented skis and boots from the lobby ski shop. Very helpful and was able to switch to powder skis on the last day with no hassle. They also sell lift tickets with a small discount.
Had a chance to bump into the manager, Jason. Real nice guy and is always around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Resort Lodging welcomes you to Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel and Conference Center. Location and accommodations define this resort-side property established at the base of Park City Mountain Resort. Imagine being just 100 yards from the popular Payday lift, just a half-mile from Historic Main Street, and just one mile from Deer Valley. And to quickly access other attractions, take advantage of our complimentary on-demand shuttle service. Then, after a long day on the mountain or in the city, relax in any one of our affordable accommodations including everything from cost-effective hotel rooms to fully appointed one- or two-bedroom condominiums featuring a full kitchen, spacious living area, fireplace, and dining area.If your stay includes a combination of business and pleasure, Shadow Ridge offers over 4,000 square feet of meeting space spread between four conference rooms. Complete business meeting and special event coordination services are readily available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Shadow Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shadow Ridge Hotel Park City
- Shadow Ridge Park City
- Shadow Ridge Resort Park City, Utah