After reading other tripadvisor reviews before booking this property, I was somewhat nervous about booking here. Some reviews were highly complimentary, others extremely negative. The price was reasonable though, and I decided to take a chance, booking a "premium" as opposed to "standard" unit. The management makes it very clear on the website that each unit is individually owned and decorated, and if you are looking for upscale, you should book a premium unit. What is not generally reviewed on trip advisor is location, and that was important to me. If it is to you, I suggest that you ask for a unit that is not subject to bus noise, as the buses run well into the evening and start up early in the morning and the units on the front of the building will be subject to that. Bus noise isn't unique to Shadow Ridge. I knew to ask for a quiet unit after staying at another base property where I couldn't sleep through the night due to the bus noise. Brendan and Katrina at the front desk were were extremely accommodating in finding an available unit for me that met the parameters of a premium unit with a quiet location. I've been here for less than a day, and I am extremely impressed by the high level of customer service at this property, from housekeeping to management. My experience has been that you have only to ask and your request will be granted. I consider myself to be a highly discerning customer with high standards. My mindset was that I was taking a chance staying at Shadow Ridge, and I am delighted to report that I made a good choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Resort Lodging welcomes you to Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel and Conference Center. Location and accommodations define this resort-side property established at the base of Park City Mountain Resort. Imagine being just 100 yards from the popular Payday lift, just a half-mile from Historic Main Street, and just one mile from Deer Valley. And to quickly access other attractions, take advantage of our complimentary on-demand shuttle service. Then, after a long day on the mountain or in the city, relax in any one of our affordable accommodations including everything from cost-effective hotel rooms to fully appointed one- or two-bedroom condominiums featuring a full kitchen, spacious living area, fireplace, and dining area.If your stay includes a combination of business and pleasure, Shadow Ridge offers over 4,000 square feet of meeting space spread between four conference rooms. Complete business meeting and special event coordination services are readily available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Shadow Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shadow Ridge Hotel Park City
- Shadow Ridge Park City
- Shadow Ridge Resort Park City, Utah