I have stayed at the Shadow Ridge off and on for about 15 years. It's a solid and convenient hotel located right at the base of the PCMR. Staff was great and very accommodating. The rooms however were somewhat different. I stayed in a "hotel" room and it clearly had been years since it was updated. There were holes in the wall, the shower door was broken, and it just felt beat up. In addition it had a very old tv and even had a vcr! My parents stayed in a "casita" room and it was a night and day difference. Their room was clean, up to date, and modern. It had great furniture and flat screen tvs in each room. I could not believe it was the same hotel and would stay in that room next time. I will say that their wifi was so slow that it was essentially useless. My biggest complaint was with their pool. For all the years I have stayed there the best thing was getting into their hot outdoor pool after skiing versus their very scary and dirty indoor hot tub located in the basement (typically packed with people). Every day at 4pm they took the cover off and you had a very hot pool outside to stretch around in. I guess now they take the cover off in the morning so the pool is NOT warm at all for post ski relaxation. It was terribly cold and not a single person was using it. I urge the managers to read this and try to get into their supposedly "heated" pool in the evening and see how long they last and to see how many people ask to use the pool during the day time. Keep the cover on!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Resort Lodging welcomes you to Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel and Conference Center. Location and accommodations define this resort-side property established at the base of Park City Mountain Resort. Imagine being just 100 yards from the popular Payday lift, just a half-mile from Historic Main Street, and just one mile from Deer Valley. And to quickly access other attractions, take advantage of our complimentary on-demand shuttle service. Then, after a long day on the mountain or in the city, relax in any one of our affordable accommodations including everything from cost-effective hotel rooms to fully appointed one- or two-bedroom condominiums featuring a full kitchen, spacious living area, fireplace, and dining area.If your stay includes a combination of business and pleasure, Shadow Ridge offers over 4,000 square feet of meeting space spread between four conference rooms. Complete business meeting and special event coordination services are readily available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Shadow Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shadow Ridge Hotel Park City
- Shadow Ridge Park City
- Shadow Ridge Resort Park City, Utah