“Excellent value for money” 4 of 5 stars

You added Shadow Ridge Resort to your Saves list
Shadow Ridge Resort
2.5 of 5 Resort   |   50 Shadow Ridge Rd, Park City, UT 84060   |
Ranked #25 of 58 Hotels in Park City
“Excellent value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

We payed an extra $20 a night to have the renovated room and it was well worth it. We ended up being upgraded from a 1 bedroom to 2 bedroom and had 3 balconies to view the ski slopes and 3 bathrooms! Having never stayed at a ski lodge before I don't know the difference between great and awful but we were extremely satisfied with shadow ridge. Not sure why it is only 2.5 stars because we thought it was more like 4 in australian standards. Our friends stayed at the mountain resort lodge and it was more like 2 stars and awful. The laundry was a big help and hot tub was nice after a day of skiing. Highly recommended accommodation

• Stayed February 2013
Branden P, General Manager at Shadow Ridge Resort, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the 4 star review. As you stated in your review "All" guests have the option to upgrade to a nice renovated room at the hotel. We recommend guests to call the front desk or our central reservation office to make the necessary changes. We are open 24 hours during the winter season; December 15th - April 15th.

Hope you had a safe trip home and look forward seeing you next ski season.

Shadow Ridge Hotel, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
New York, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Love this place. Our second stay. One bedrooms are huge and very comfortable. Just a short walk to the slopes and buses to town. Hot tub, pool and gym. Only minus was the out of order sauna. Wouldn't think of staying anywhere else when skiing Park City.

• Stayed January 2013
Branden P, General Manager at Shadow Ridge Resort, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear Guests,

Thank you so much for the great 5 star review. We at Shadow Ridge appreciate you taking the time to let us know how great your stay was and how you enjoyed Park City. Hope you have a great trip home and look forward to your third stay.

Have a great day and look forward to your return.

Midland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

There are multiple room styles here. We stayed in "the hotel room", 2 beds, mini fridge, microwave. Clean and well cared for. Our window looked right up the mountain And had good light. Shower with built in jacuzzi so you could use it either way. Only negative was the wireless Internet, it's slow and breaks on a regular basis (self healing, but it's a pain).

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Branden P, General Manager at Shadow Ridge Resort, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Charles,

Thank you so much for staying with us over the holiday season. I am pleased you enjoyed your room and housekeeping was up to your standards. I am sorry you experienced issues with the internet, I will talk to my techie's to see if we can get the issues fixed asap. Hope you had a safe trip back home and we look forward to meeting you again soon.

Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at Shadow Ridge. Good location for a non ski in/out. Room's are a bit dated, but were clean and had no major issues. It would have been nice to be able to check in early, but they held our luggage while checked out the village area. We would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Branden P, General Manager at Shadow Ridge Resort, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Gary,

Thank you for staying at Shadow Ridge Hotel. I appreciate your feedback on the hotel. I know you are traveling some distance to Park City, but when you return later this year or next winter please contact me directly and I would be more than happy to get you in one of our updated rooms for your stay. Please keep in mind while booking a room at Shadow Ridge Hotel you can choose an option such as a Premium room or Standard room. When talking to potential guests I always recommending booking the upgraded room. Yes, its a bit more but you get the full experience of the hotel and its rooms. Hope you had a safe trip back to Memphis.

Think Snow!!

Thanks,

Park City, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Located right at Park City Mountain Resort, this hotel is literally steps away from ice skating, world class skiing, and this past weekend was the world cup finals for Snowboard Half-pipe - needless to say this hotel has the perfect location! World-class restaurants within 5 mins of walking, museums, art galleries, and local holes in the wall and nooks make for an exciting time here in Park City.

Friendly staff, and clean, spotless rooms made for an excellent stay. I've also been told that nothing in the rooms are guaranteed - since each room is owned by a different person and each room is decorated to a different style, the only thing that is guaranteed is that each time you stay here you're sure to have a different experience!

5 stars if you ask me. KUDOS!

Room Tip: Stay in room 103 or 310 - trust me
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guests,

Thank you for writing a very in depth review about Shadow Ridge Hotel and its location. As you stated in your review the hotel is literally a short walk to the slopes. Thank you for acknowledging the staff and the cleanliness of the rooms. From all the guest reviews such as yours we pride on taking these comments to heart and improve our hotel, staff and service for future guests.

Hope you have a safe trip home!

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

To be honest when I was coming to stay at Shadow Ridge I wasn't expecting too much because of the low cost to stay. My stay at Shadow Ridge ended up being the best and most pleasant stay I've ever had on a trip! Most importantly was the great service and awesome attitude that Ashley at the front desk gave me and my friends every time we came down in the morning or from coming in off the slopes. She was always so pleasant and always asked how everything was and if we needed anything and just generally always in a great mood with a huge smile! She definitely added a big part to my great experience at Shadow Ridge and when I come back to Park City I know where I will be staying, Shadow Ridge!! Great job Shadow Ridge and Ashley. I will highly recommend Shadow Ridge to all of my friends and family.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Branden P, General Manager at Shadow Ridge Resort, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Zach,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and mentioning one of my employees. Ashley strives to give superb customer service and try's to make everybody feel at home once they arrive. We at the Shadow Ridge Hotel want to thank you for staying at the hotel and experiencing one of the gems of Park City.

Hope you had a great trip and safe travels home.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

We stayed just one night last Sunday and found the reception staff helpful and friendly although we had to wait an hour and a half in the lobby before we could get into our room at 4.30pm but good chance to chat with guests. Disappointed to find no glasses to have a drink of water and no cups for coffee even though there was coffee available to make. When I asked the late night receptionist he said it was up to the owner to decide on what was provided and handed me a paper cup and I had to ask for 2 more as there were 3 of us staying. Not very helpful although luckily the only unhelpful staff member. Room was a little outdated and needs upgrading. OK for one night.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Irene,

Thank you for staying at the Shadow Ridge Hotel for one night while you were in Park City. I appreciate the feedback about the coffee issue you encountered. I will review the room you stayed in and add additional glasses for drinking. Again, I hope you had a great visit to Park City and look forward to your return.

Safe Travels!

Shadow Ridge Hotel, GM

Been to Shadow Ridge Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Shadow Ridge Resort

Address: 50 Shadow Ridge Rd, Park City, UT 84060
Location: United States > Utah > Wasatch Range > Park City
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#4 Top resorts Hotel in Park City
#20 Business Hotel in Park City
#23 Family Hotel in Park City
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Shadow Ridge Resort 2.5*

Stunning views and uncommon affordability make this resort property an ideal destination for couples, friends, families, and of course, larger business groups - home to more than 4,000 square feet of meeting space between four rooms.

Besides Shadow Ridge's exceptional proximity to the ski resort, guests enjoy being close to the galleries, restaurants, boutiques, and nightlife of Park City's Historic Main Street -- just a short half-mile walk or an even shorter half-mile ride via our complimentary on-demand shuttle service. And guests will find no easier access to ski and snowboard rentals than the clothing and rental shop that neighbors the front desk in our newly-remodeled lobby. Moreover, the Park City Municipal Golf Course is just steps away and transforms into a cross country skier's dream in winter, winding through rolling low hills and snow-tipped old growth trees.

Choose from a variety of accommodations, including everything from smaller hotel rooms with cozy private balconies to spacious 1- and 2-bedroom condos complete with full kitchens, warm fireplaces, and comfortable dining areas.

... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Shadow Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Shadow Ridge Hotel Park City
Shadow Ridge Park City
Shadow Ridge Resort Park City, Utah

If you own or manage Shadow Ridge Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.