There are multiple room styles here. We stayed in "the hotel room", 2 beds, mini fridge, microwave. Clean and well cared for. Our window looked right up the mountain And had good light. Shower with built in jacuzzi so you could use it either way. Only negative was the wireless Internet, it's slow and breaks on a regular basis (self healing, but it's a pain).
- Also Known As:
- Shadow Ridge Hotel Park City
- Shadow Ridge Hotel
- Shadow Ridge Park City
- Shadow Ridge Resort Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Resort Lodging welcomes you to Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel and Conference Center. Location and accommodations define this resort-side property established at the base of Park City Mountain Resort. Imagine being just 100 yards from the popular Payday lift, just a half-mile from Historic Main Street, and just one mile from Deer Valley. And to quickly access other attractions, take advantage of our complimentary on-demand shuttle service. Then, after a long day on the mountain or in the city, relax in any one of our affordable accommodations including everything from cost-effective hotel rooms to fully appointed one- or two-bedroom condominiums featuring a full kitchen, spacious living area, fireplace, and dining area.If your stay includes a combination of business and pleasure, Shadow Ridge offers over 4,000 square feet of meeting space spread between four conference rooms. Complete business meeting and special event coordination services are readily available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Shadow Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.